What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
@Tug197 don't forget to review that mystery rocket ! When you gonna try ? Saturday ?
That might be a good day. But I hear Wednesday things are actually slower at the hospital :wtf:

1. Tug197

2. Eo80

3. redneck_toy
4. ApeSmokes
5. akpreacherplayz
6. BigSkySmoke
7. habano-j
8. gurgalunas
9. Pennywise827
10. GoBison
11. multi-useless
12. Unpossible_1
13. herfdog
14. Opie
15. Bondo
LET's EARN THOSE POOPS !!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hey according to Official Dog Rocket protocol it appears this weekend we need @Tug197 to smoke his DR Challenge stick. Maybe @EO80 wants to fire one up one of Phil's Challenge smokes or @akpreacherplayz 's Peppermint Bark ! LOL
I'm scheduled on the final round, buy I have a few spare of @gurgalunas PR#5 . I can review one Saturday.
Got family coming in this weekend, but what better time to get after it. So my family can already be here when I leave this world.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Got family coming in this weekend, but what better time to get after it. So my family can already be here when I leave this world.
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
HHAHAHA !
No pressure. If you can get to it .. just get a few pics and a few notes. You can post it up later. If you are still alive, that is.. :woot:

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Well, here goes, i figure if i am going for it, i am going for it. First pic is puts and takes. Takes on left, puts on right. Somebody please approve so i can ship this off tomorrow.
Next pic is of the game play sticks. I chose bondo mystery stick 3 and out of Preachers Bark, i took the Ghurka! As i said, if i am going to do this, its gonna be full bore. And of course my pr5.
Let me know.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Well, here goes, i figure if i am going for it, i am going for it. First pic is puts and takes. Takes on left, puts on right. Somebody please approve so i can ship this off tomorrow.
Next pic is of the game play sticks. I chose bondo mystery stick 3 and out of Preachers Bark, i took the Ghurka! As i said, if i am going to do this, its gonna be full bore. And of course my pr5.
Let me know.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
A PR5, a Gurkha, and a mystery stick?

You're my hero, Eran