What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Well, here goes, i figure if i am going for it, i am going for it. First pic is puts and takes. Takes on left, puts on right. Somebody please approve so i can ship this off tomorrow.
Next pic is of the game play sticks. I chose bondo mystery stick 3 and out of Preachers Bark, i took the Ghurka! As i said, if i am going to do this, its gonna be full bore. And of course my pr5.
Let me know.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
How would you describe the aroma of that Gurkha?

Sent from Area 51 using telepathy

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Well, here goes, i figure if i am going for it, i am going for it. First pic is puts and takes. Takes on left, puts on right. Somebody please approve so i can ship this off tomorrow.
Next pic is of the game play sticks. I chose bondo mystery stick 3 and out of Preachers Bark, i took the Ghurka! As i said, if i am going to do this, its gonna be full bore. And of course my pr5.
Let me know.

Not only did he choose a stick out of preacher's box of horrors, he chose a freaking Gurkha! My God, what a madman!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Lemme see. @Opie Herfchickens Bondo ! @herfdog hit Bondo with Hitchhikers ! Bondo Bombs @Tug197! Tug bombs eo80 ! Bonus poops to the players ! , and challenge and toxic reviews are on the way ! :woot::woot::woot::woot:
Nonstop Dog Rocket Pass action, Folks !

1. Tug197

2. Eo80

3. redneck_toy
4. ApeSmokes
5. akpreacherplayz

6. BigSkySmoke
7. habano-j
8. gurgalunas

9. Pennywise827
10. GoBison
11. multi-useless
12. Unpossible_1
13. herfdog

14. Opie

15. Bondo

LET's EARN THOSE POOPS !!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
New bomb poops, PR#5 , peppermint bark, and dog rocket challenge poop Icons are on the board ! !
Guess the mystery challenge stick correctly and earn the highly coveted golden poop !!!
Receive the pass and get a poop ! Bombs get you another! Get sick and earn an ambulance !

@gurgalunas and @akpreacherplayz are on the scoreboard for their part !
THE DRP 2019 SCOREBOARD IS UP TO DATE !

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
@Opie Thanks Brother ! I had the stickers from HerfPup before the pass went out. So I took the pictures weeks ago and forgot about them. So there's the whole Cannoli.
Those can be tricky. The Secret is like in step 2 and step 4. .. always keep the sticker on the surface below you as you peel , and you're golden.

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
To help you can mix a little Johnson baby shampoo in water and spray that on the surface where you want to apply the sticker. It will make adhesion quite slow so you can move the sticker around a little before letting it dry. Makes pulling the mask more difficult tough, so it's a trade-off.

I pre-rubbed the sticker on the transfer tape (clear mask) prior to shipping, but you can do it again as it does help to adhere to the mask, and that makes manipulations easier. Use a credit card or cardboard to rub. Once in place (and dry) you can do the same rubbing to help with final adhesion.

There may be small bubbles on your sticker. Try to rub them out but don't overdo it, they will likely bleed out by themselves over the next couple days.

You'll discover that depending on the shape, different direction for pulling the mask gives different results.

Enjoy. And post pictures.

Bondo's wino is... Interesting. It shows that Bondo survived a few years of drp.

But... Where's last year's poodog?

Mine has a full door window tint underdog logo on it and the word "woofadore"

;)

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Today was a bad day at work, and i did something that was not my fault, but can not help but to feel at blame. Thanks to my boss, mostly.
Anyway, because i feel like shit, i figured i might as well continue my punishment. So i lit up the toxic ghurka. Thank you again Preach for these gems!
As i said before, the aroma is of pepper and floral. The prelight draw is light floral mixed with what reminds me of the few acids i have smoked in the past. First umpression is that these were infused by storing them with a box of acids. After the first few draws, the smoke is creamy, really sticks to your tongue. A great thing in a great cigar, but when it has been aged in your great grandmas old perfume bottle... not so much. Luckily after an inch the floral really dies off and leads to a strange spice flavor. It is the strangest spice that i can not quite place. Maybe cloves? Yes, i think its clove.
And cardboard, which i think is the true flavor profile coming through.
So down the rabbit hole i go, lets see what strange creatures this thing conjures...

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Part 2, about halfway through and all the infuso flavor is gone. A small amount of the aroma is still lingering.
It has begun to storm outside and the dogs are scared. This one will not leave my lap now. Nothing like an 80# lap weight while smoking.
Back to the smoke, nothing fancy, although my stomache hurts a little. I think i will live, but not looking forward to finishing.