What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
In the meanwhile, I am constructing THE LOUNGE in the garage. Been at it for ages. It's taking me away from smoking cigars - bad or good or for posting reviews in this thread, but it is worth it.
I was moving the woofadore this weekend in the process. I hope it is ready for the Christmas holidays

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
This is fucking epic. I love a good bad cigar while doing car work. THAT is the essence of dog-rocketry: is the thing I'm doing less than or greater than the horrendousness of this cigar? When you're doing tranny work, a PR5 is not as bad as PR5 while relaxing on a yacht. If you are having your taint waxed, an A-Crop is delightful. Conversely I would not want one while getting a massage from the Hawaiian Tropics girls.

@Bondo 440, you've opened a new chapter in this debacle. I now wonder how awful a task must be before one of @akpreacherplayz infusogars becomes tolerable...
"I love a good bad cigar while doing car work. THAT is the essence of dog-rocketry: is the thing I'm doing less than or greater than the horrendousness of this cigar? When you're doing tranny work, a PR5 is not as bad as PR5 while relaxing on a yacht. "
So true ! (y):LOL::LOL::LOL:

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
In the meanwhile, I am constructing THE LOUNGE in the garage. Been at it for ages. It's taking me away from smoking cigars - bad or good or for posting reviews in this thread, but it is worth it.
I was moving the woofadore this weekend in the process. I hope it is ready for the Christmas holidays
The Woofadore !! :LOL::LOL:

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Looking at the scoreboard, I seem to be the drp bombing king.
Yep ! The scoreboard also says you need to smoke some dog rockets. At least the memorial PR#5
It was just weird when a few of us hit Lucky 13 and I realized the founder of the DRP was LuckySaturn13.
Everybody made this a great rocket pass! We have achieved Glory !!!

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Looked like I got a decent cigar, nice feel, construction, fancy closed foot. Lit it up and instantly got pepper, wood and leather. Not my flavor profile of choice, but nothing offensive. judging by the ash, it’s short filler or has been dried out.

by the 2” mark it’s leather and wood, but not in a pleasant way.

I got another rocket.:sick: