What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I have plenty. After that last conouco, it took me a week to want another cigar. I'm officially on a dog rocket hiatus.
Yeah , Better knock it off a while. You had me and @gurgalunas all ralled up , smoking carboard and stuff.. tryin to keep up with you.
I'm beginning to think you're a bad influence on others, See illustration below.
:angelic::angelic::rage:

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
No shit. 4 or 5 of the 10 pak mixers you know RnJ capulets, Torano Champagne, Gloria de Cuba , Joya .. . Olivia.
Nice mid mix samplers.
And then the last bundle I ordered was this 20 for 20 deal .. I thought "what the hell' ?
Well, I get to looking at this one. And it was not a good lineup. The then I saw the Sunoco bodyguards !
It was like a highway pileup that kept getting worse.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Guess it damages your chromazones.

Anyway this is ridiculous. The filters are like $25 .. on a good day. Most are $23 and $14 shipping.

These things use to be like $10. Gosh I sound like my father LOL

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I ended up smoking a dog paw branded cigar from God knows when the other night. It was damn good! I left the band on until it started to brown. Freaking Cuban. Damnit, boy! No wonder.

It seems to me that Cubans smoke backwards. The first third is ok, the middle is intriguing, but the final third is amazing. That's where the smoke is creamy and smooth. I wish I could find an everyday cigar for a reasonable price which smokes that way.