What's new

Mancave photo time!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are some awesome caves.

I use to smoke in my one car garage, but the smoke would find itself going upstairs and into the basement. Smoking outside in the winter just sucks and waiting for spring is worse
I broke down and built a cigar shed as my cave. It’s not complete, but complete enough for me to enjoy it on the weekends.
View attachment 36488View attachment 36489View attachment 36485View attachment 36486View attachment 36487

How big is that fan?
It's a 290 CFM Panasonic exhaust fan with a 6" duct vented almost directly outside. With my window opened about 2 inches I can clear 15 minutes of smoking air in about 2 minutes.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
It not much at all. But its me. I still need a good chair tv and more stuff for the walls. But I just started this today in our extra room. Its gonna be sweet.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
It not much at all. But its me. I still need a good chair tv and more stuff for the walls. But I just started this today in our extra room. Its gonna be sweet.

Looks good brother. Can you smoke in there?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0

Looks good brother. Can you smoke in there?

Thanks! And yeah. I want to get a fan or something just so it doesn't go into the rest of the house but for now I smoke when the girlfriends not home so she doesn't complain about the smell lol.

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Haha! Darn those girl friends lol well it looks good and if its heated and you can smoke and shoot the shit its good enough!

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Britt u may want to get a box fan and smoke right next to the window. Also a carpet cleaner. Cause that carpets going to reek.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
One of these days I'm going to insulate and flesh out my garage. It's detached, 2 car, and there's plenty of room. I don't think it would take much to make it a good man cave if I wanted to do so.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Britt u may want to get a box fan and smoke right next to the window. Also a carpet cleaner. Cause that carpets going to reek.

That's a great idea! Yeah that is carpet is actually making me a little nervous about smoking too much in there. Thankfully Im in phoenix where its warm enough to be outaide.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0

This my humble man cave! My wife makes me put the sheet down. If you cant guess I love the Georgia Bulldawgs!
Next project is a back bar with a draft set up!!!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Attachments

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0

This my humble man cave! My wife makes me put the sheet down. If you cant guess I love the Georgia Bulldawgs!

OMG!! Nearly gave me a heart attack! That is stupendous brother!

Rating - 100%
137   0   0

I would like to purchase this; do you deliver? :)

Edit: The entire building please; package deal

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife says I have 3 man caves in the new house, but I am only allowed to puff in my garage. I have posted this before, but here are a few different shots. That is a Founders Breakfast Stout on my workbench and a Tat Havana in my ashtray.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Before and after. Not much but that fan pulls out the smoke and I have a little space heater that keeps me kinda warm so it does the job!

That is a nice set up bro!

Thanks man

Yeah what a neat spot. For some reason it looks "warm" I guess. Just looks like a neat spot to relax.