What's new

Mancave photo time!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Before and after. Not much but that fan pulls out the smoke and I have a little space heater that keeps me kinda warm so it does the job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is a nice set up bro!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
Thanks man

Yeah what a neat spot. For some reason it looks "warm" I guess. Just looks like a neat spot to relax.

Thanks man it's real cozy out there in the warmer months. I spend most of my time out there but now I have to sit right infront of the heater. It beats going outside though! 😁

Rating - 100%
18   0   0

This my humble man cave! My wife makes me put the sheet down. If you cant guess I love the Georgia Bulldawgs!
Next project is a back bar with a draft set up!!!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
I would like to purchase this; do you deliver? :)

Edit: The entire building please; package deal
Thanks brother. I love my solace room. I go down there light a fire and light up a nice stick and I'm in heaven!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My wife says I have 3 man caves in the new house, but I am only allowed to puff in my garage. I have posted this before, but here are a few different shots. That is a Founders Breakfast Stout on my workbench and a Tat Havana in my ashtray.

Sweet!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great spot. Your wife must be alright. Smoking cigars is the 1 no-no in my house. I've asked if we could get another house close by for me to live in. Alas,no dice.
When I built the house 5 years ago, the builder said he would pour me a wine cellar for "free" if I purchased a custom home from him. Little did I know how much "free" was going to cost me in the long run! In addition, my wife said that would be "the last" room in the house to get finished. I had the HVAC guys install a separate ventilation system for the wine cellar. I had the insulation guys foam the room before sheet rock. I had the glass guys install a glass door for both the walk-in humidor and a frosted glass door for the entrance to the wine cellar. It took me a while to find an electronic key pad lock for glass doors as well as finding a good cabinet/finish guy for the custom bourbon cabinet/wine racks. I've been collecting scotch/bourbon/cigars for quite a while with the idea of consolidating it all in one room.

I should of taken my advice I give to people thinking of buying their first humidor... "Make it bigger than you think you'll need" I'm pretty maxed out in this room as I still have to store cigars/liquor at my office...

And... my wife is a Nurse Practitioner so she told me if she smells any cigar smoke in the house, I'm smoking outside. Thus the HVAC/RabbitAir/Lampe Berger systems...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great spot. Your wife must be alright. Smoking cigars is the 1 no-no in my house. I've asked if we could get another house close by for me to live in. Alas,no dice.
When I built the house 5 years ago, the builder said he would pour me a wine cellar for "free" if I purchased a custom home from him. Little did I know how much "free" was going to cost me in the long run! In addition, my wife said that would be "the last" room in the house to get finished. I had the HVAC guys install a separate ventilation system for the wine cellar. I had the insulation guys foam the room before sheet rock. I had the glass guys install a glass door for both the walk-in humidor and a frosted glass door for the entrance to the wine cellar. It took me a while to find an electronic key pad lock for glass doors as well as finding a good cabinet/finish guy for the custom bourbon cabinet/wine racks. I've been collecting scotch/bourbon/cigars for quite a while with the idea of consolidating it all in one room.

I should of taken my advice I give to people thinking of buying their first humidor... "Make it bigger than you think you'll need" I'm pretty maxed out in this room as I still have to store cigars/liquor at my office...

And... my wife is a Nurse Practitioner so she told me if she smells any cigar smoke in the house, I'm smoking outside. Thus the HVAC/RabbitAir/Lampe Berger systems...

Did I mention I am available for adoption?

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I am waiting on some more furniture that the wife ordered then I will post new pictures. Here is a couple of some of it now.

Will up date next weekend when the new stuff arrives.

"Life's journey is not to arrive in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, "Shouting....Holy Shit....what a ride!"
nice spot cant wait to see the update

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
My entire house is a man cave of sorts now. I'll be documenting my renovations and rebuilding on a budget but it will be all DIY as much as I can help myself. As soon as I get stuff to show off I will be putting it all on a blog just so it's easier for me to track and document. I think it'll be a fun and therapeutic way to rebuild my home/life. First project is likely to be an end table and a coffee table for the living room. Then I will be doing a shelving unit/entertainment stand for my TV and stuff. As time and money permits I will be converting a back room of the house into the ultimate hang out spot. Small bar with normal draft and hand pump cask ale. Isolated HVAC with a smoke eating system/ozone generator, leather furniture and pub height style table/stools that I will make myself. That will take a while and require me getting a job paying similar or more and not having to drive an hour for work. Either way it will be insanely fun to do this and I really look forward to the projects. I am already getting rough ideas on how to make my own 100% custom DIY sectional couch for my living room.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not really sure if this qualifies as a man cave, but i never leave this spot on Sundays. Cigars, beer, football... does it get any better?
2013-12-01 09.06.08.jpg

Rating - 100%
137   0   0

How the hell did you get close enough too me to attach a monitor to my head, reach into my dreams, and pull out/create exactly what you found....
Awesome, awesome setup brother. Make sure to enjoy it too the fullest..... and reset that door code often :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

How the hell did you get close enough too me to attach a monitor to my head, reach into my dreams, and pull out/create exactly what you found....
Awesome, awesome setup brother. Make sure to enjoy it too the fullest..... and reset that door code often :)
Holy bejeebus. That's my dream man cave right there. I'm speechless...