What's new

Mancave photo time!

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Not really sure if this qualifies as a man cave, but i never leave this spot on Sundays. Cigars, beer, football... does it get any better?
View attachment 36972
Are you Effin kidding me! If your in Southern Cal and the weather permits you to be out there all year? It's a phenomenal man cave!!!
For some reason I can't find this original post but yeah that's ridiculous. What screens are those that the outdoor temps and moisture don't bother them?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not really sure if this qualifies as a man cave, but i never leave this spot on Sundays. Cigars, beer, football... does it get any better?
View attachment 36972
Are you Effin kidding me! If your in Southern Cal and the weather permits you to be out there all year? It's a phenomenal man cave!!!
It'd be even better if I could figure out a way to put a bathroom out here. Then I REALLY would never leave it.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
View attachment 36972
It'd be even better if I could figure out a way to put a bathroom out here. Then I REALLY would never leave it.

I mean ... If you really never wanna leave ...

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
My "outdoor man cave" in Central FL. I'm able to use it virtually year-round. Complete with ping-pong table, putting green, TV,basketball game and my dog sleeping on the couch.

Nothing quite like Fuelie's ultra man cave. That place rocks!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 36972
For some reason I can't find this original post but yeah that's ridiculous. What screens are those that the outdoor temps and moisture don't bother them?
Those screens aren't anything special. A westinghouse and a panasonic. They were replaced by better TVs indoors, so instead of getting rid of them, I put them to good use. It's a pretty well covered patio, and it's san diego, so the moisture isn't too big of an issue so far.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 36972

Is it wrong that I'm actually considering this?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
View attachment 36972

Is it wrong that I'm actually considering this?
Yes... Gravely. Plus, how would you get groceries?