What's new

Manny Pacquiao vs Floyd Mayweather May 2, 2015!

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I hate Mayweather. :punch: I hope Pac-Man mops the canvas with him.
Im in the same boat. My hopes are for pac! I think mayweather talks to much to keep postponing and flaking out. If he truly believed he was as bad as.. as he acts like he is he would fight for free just to prove a point after all of this. Hes already loaded to the gills. Respect/Pride > Money

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Im in the same boat. My hopes are for pac! I think mayweather talks to much to keep postponing and flaking out. If he truly believed he was as bad as.. as he acts like he is he would fight for free just to prove a point after all of this. Hes already loaded to the gills. Respect/Pride > Money
Plus he's a trash-talking, ill-mannered dirtbag. :mad: (n)

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Fight for free? I don't think it's possible for anyone to say no thanks to $120,000,000. He's doesn't fight for bragging rights (99.9% of fighters don't), it's all about the money. Quite frankly, PAC man just hit the lotto getting to fight May. PAC doesn't have a chance by the way, never did even 5 years ago as many would say.

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Fight for free? I don't think it's possible for anyone to say no thanks to $120,000,000. He's doesn't fight for bragging rights (99.9% of fighters don't), it's all about the money. Quite frankly, PAC man just hit the lotto getting to fight May. PAC doesn't have a chance by the way, never did even 5 years ago as many would say.
It was more of a figure of speech about all the trash talk going on. Its going to be fun to watch!