What's new

Manny Pacquiao vs Floyd Mayweather May 2, 2015!

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I hope relentless unorthodox heart of a lion manny shows up. If not its Floyd by decision. We should really be at mayweather v pacquiao 3 by now but it just didn't happen that way.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I don't have a dog in this fight, and I know nothing about boxing, but I have a great distain for Mayweather just based on what I've see and heard from and about him over the years.
At the other end of the spectrum, there is a very easy to like Pacquiao. Odds aren't good, but I'll always root for a man with that kind of integrity.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
The really annoying thing is that everyone is blaming the boring on Manny not bringing it. The boring was Floyd. It was like playing Street Fighter or DoA with the kid who just crouches and counters.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
People should have expected that to happen though. Everyone just fell for the hype.
The slow pace of the fight, only proved that Floyd was in control. That's the way he likes them. He's a counter puncher. Make you miss then make you pay. That makes for a lame fight Though. MMA has spoiled fight fans. We want 100% aggression like we see from the brawlers in UFC.

P.S.- not a fanboy

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I'm not a fan either I respect the record and the fact he's a hellava defensive fighter with awesome counterpunch ability. But when he said he was greater than Ali greater than sugar Ray Robinson he really lost me. I could of went for him saying he's the greatest of this generation which is without a doubt because he hasn't been beaten but Ali kinda blasphemous to me

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I really didn't care about the fight. But I put some cigars on Mayweather and won a couple good sticks haha. I also know a lot of people that lost money on that fight big time lol....