What's new

Manny Pacquiao vs Floyd Mayweather May 2, 2015!

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Lol last time they scheduled it I booked my weekend in Vegas and it didn't go down lol. The weekend was still epic but this fight should've happened years ago. I will be in exuma the week prior so I doubt I make it out or even want to give them any money beyond fight party at the house at this point.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Haha, I went from "Going to get a ticket to watch the fight in Vegas" > "Going to Vegas to watch the fight in a bar" > "to watching the fight at my cousins house....lol!" Should be fun times though.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I'm torn. I've always loved the excitement of an epic prizefight, but I'd feel a little slimy contributing to the bank account of a guy who beats women. Although, I did watch the fights of a convicted rapist.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Quite frankly, PAC man just hit the lotto getting to fight May. PAC doesn't have a chance by the way, never did even 5 years ago as many would say.
He has a punchers chance. But he is not known as a knock out artist so his chance is slim.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Yeah this fight SHOULDVE happened 5 years ago and THAT relentless unorthodox pacquiao wouldve smothered Floyds reach advantage and eventually punched through his defense. His chin has since been compromised and that X factor has diminished

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I don't have a dog in this fight, and I know nothing about boxing, but I have a great distain for Mayweather just based on what I've see and heard from and about him over the years.