What's new

Mason Dixon Project - Your Thoughts so far...

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Like em both for sure as with just about everything from them. But the North just knocked it out of the park for me!

Cheers
Jay

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Just bought a south. Should I let it sit for a while? If so, about how long? While it's aging away, will probably get another one to smoke. I'm kinda impatient.

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I bought a couple of each. Smoked 1 north and loved it. I've got the south still sitting in the humidor. We'll see how it compares.

I think the other two went out in bombs/trades. I like the smoke, but it's bigger than I normally reach for.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
image.jpg

Smoked a northern to start the day. I wanted to see where it was at in terms of aging. It was good but nothing like the first fiver I had rott! Those were amazing! Tons of spice, cocoa, and a delicious currant sweetness on the retro. So naturally I bought a box! Now unfortunately they've flattened and taste like they need some age. Still good but not like before. I must practice patience and discipline and let them rest!.....as for the south I have two singles that've been sitting a few months. Based on some of the comments here I will have to try one soon!