What's new

McClelland Dieing off??

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Harleys going down the tubes recently as well. My company is pulling out of the manufacturing of motorcycle tires as well.

There have been several articles in business publication about milinals not being interested in motorcycles, and how Harley - Davidson is trying to get those buyers interested in their product.

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
so guess the next most popular gonna be what? peter stokkebye or GL please lineups?
C&D/Pease probably have the best shot at making something similar to McClelland VAs but they haven't come close yet. European VA process seems to be quite a bit different than the way McClelland processed their leaf. There are several excellent VAs still in production, they are just different.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well the World is changing, recently Warren Buffet's Group Berkshire purchase a large group of Car Dealership. They're was an artical in a business publication questioning Buffet's decision to get into the Car biz.

Reason was people don't buy car as frequently as 20 years ago. The younger generation use Lift, Uber, and other ride sharing modalities to get around. Also this same group of people are riding more bicycles more.

Time will tell if Buffet's decision is good or bad.

Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Well the World is changing, recently Warren Buffet's Group Berkshire purchase a large group of Car Dealership. They're was an artical in a business publication questioning Buffet's decision to get into the Car biz.

Reason was people don't buy car as frequently as 20 years ago. The younger generation use Lift, Uber, and other ride sharing modalities to get around. Also this same group of people are riding more bicycles more.

Time will tell if Buffet's decision is good or bad.
Huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c.ortiz108

The fly in the ointment.
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
If you read the linked post, the FDA has little to do with it. And pizzagate is not even mentioned.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I met a guy today who was smoking a pipe. It smelled pretty fantastic so I asked what he was smoking. He said, "Enjoying McClelland Frog Morton's Cellar while I've got it". I didn't reaply think twice about it, I just figured maybe it was looming FDA regulations. I just got home and read this thread and now his comment makes so much sense :(

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

c.ortiz108

The fly in the ointment.
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
So you think it’s worthwhile buying retail? It’s like $15-$18 per small tin in Ohio....

Saw these left at one shop
I saw some at my B&M for similar prices (and up to $25 for large tine), and I passed. If they'd had any Syrian blends I might have gone for it.

Rating - 100%
101   0   0
Its all gone now looked everywhere today and managed to score a couple large tins of frog morton on the town and frog morton cellar and frog mortons