What's new

MILWAUKEE herf?

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Would you gentlemen be pissed if I crashed the party?

The wife and her sister are going to some craft show thing that day so I am hoping to slip the reigns and head on over. Lake country would be my preferred location but I would make a good effort to get to whatever location you guys choose. Like Joel said, all bets are off if the weather is bad though.

Joel, maybe you could drive to Winona and I could drive us from here. Otherwise I could pick you up half way someplace like Tomah (where 90 and 94 come together) and drive you the rest of the way. That is if you don't mind cigar smoke....I smoke in my car. Once I know for sure that I don't have any work conflicts we can formulate a plan.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Would we mind if you crashed?....... Yeah....... We don't like you.......

Hahaha!! Hopefully you make it Rupe!

Smoqman

BoM Aug. 2014
Rating - 100%
278   0   0

The wife and her sister are going to some craft show thing that day so I am hoping to slip the reigns and head on over. Lake country would be my preferred location but I would make a good effort to get to whatever location you guys choose. Like Joel said, all bets are off if the weather is bad though.

Joel, maybe you could drive to Winona and I could drive us from here. Otherwise I could pick you up half way someplace like Tomah (where 90 and 94 come together) and drive you the rest of the way. That is if you don't mind cigar smoke....I smoke in my car. Once I know for sure that I don't have any work conflicts we can formulate a plan.
I was maybe going to take a puddle jumper… But, perhaps you and Buzz and I could ride together somehow??

Let's talk about this....

Rupe

Rating - 100%
401   0   0

I was maybe going to take a puddle jumper… But, perhaps you and Buzz and I could ride together somehow??

Let's talk about this....
If Buzz can get his azz to my house, I will drive from here. You can either meet us here or we can pick you up somewhere along the way.

The Mazda mobile smoking lounge will be gassed up and ready to make the trek.

Rupe

Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Bad news boys...My boss called and he has declared a mandatory work day for the 22nd.

Looks like I'm going to have to bow out. :frown: Sorry