What's new

MILWAUKEE herf?

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Also, can we bring booze to LCC? Never been there.
Not actually sure on that one. I've seen people do it, but I'm not sure on their status or if they got permission ahead of time.

If I remember, I'll call and find out. Been running around with my hair on fire today.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I think I am out for lunch. Got some family in town until Saturday and I am guessing we will lunch it before they leave on Saturday. I'm still hoping to make it by noon.

So jacked guys.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
What about Revere's Wells Street Tavern (505 Wells St, Delafield, WI 53018) for lunch? Google Mpas shows it about 5 minutes away from LCC, prices look decent, they serve drinks, and reviews are okay

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Not actually sure on that one. I've seen people do it, but I'm not sure on their status or if they got permission ahead of time.

If I remember, I'll call and find out. Been running around with my hair on fire today.
This is from their website, so I"m thinking it's okay to bring in booze

LCC Website said:
Come in, smoke a cigar, drink a beer and relax!

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Well guys...I talked to the boss today and was not able to get out of work so it looks like I will not be able to make it. :(

And NO you are NOT allowed to kidnap him like cousin Eddie did on Christmas Vacation.