What's new

MN Farewell HERF - Late April/Early May

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Well, guys, my time as a Minnesota resident is rapidly approaching its end. I graduate in the middle of May, and then I'm out of here.

While I'll have time for meetups most of this semester, I'd really like one more big get-together so I can say farewell to my brothers and friends.

I'm thinking late April or early May. I hope that's enough time for people to gauge their schedules. Plus, that should be early enough where I'm not scrambling for finals, packing, moving, etc.

I guess a preliminary check of interest and availability would be a good start...

FuenteSmoker

Il n'y a pas de fumée san
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
That sounds great!! Another BIG Herf and also a congrats/farewell party....maybe if it's warm enough we could do a house Herf and grill some isht!!

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
You know that I wouldn't miss it for the world Alex!!

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Well, guys, my time as a Minnesota resident is rapidly approaching its end. I graduate in the middle of May, and then I'm out of here.

While I'll have time for meetups most of this semester, I'd really like one more big get-together so I can say farewell to my brothers and friends.

I'm thinking late April or early May. I hope that's enough time for people to gauge their schedules. Plus, that should be early enough where I'm not scrambling for finals, packing, moving, etc.

I guess a preliminary check of interest and availability would be a good start...
You coming down to Florida Alex?

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0

You coming down to Florida Alex?
Probably not anytime soon. If I get a lag in the semester, I might sneak down for a long weekend... but that's about it.