What's new

MN Farewell HERF - Late April/Early May

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Two quick, but important reminders:

Brief departure from the topic at hand...

A return bomb is optional but not expected
- http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php/33665-What-is-a-bomb

Bombs happen frequently at HERFs. However, we have had get togethers where people felt embarrassed because they didn't come "packing." Which spurred me to bring this up.
That is dumb. Nobody is expecting a bomb at all, and if they are... they really shouldn't be there in the first place.

Not everybody CAN throw bombs around like crazy. A handful of cigars to each person of a large group could be more sticks than an individual has in their humidor.
Not everybody WANTS to throw that many out, especially to a group they may or may not know well.

So, please, do not feel pressured into bringing sticks "to share." We only want your company. Feel free to bring your newbie friends, or people who simply aren't on this board.
If I bomb you, that is my choice and my action. I am not expecting a single thing in return.

andddddd

CLINT IS GONNA BE A DADDY
...and the second time, too!
That's right, I make twins baby!

We just announced to our families on Friday, and now I've got the go ahead from Wifey to be a little more public with it.

I know I've mentioned having a hard time keeping up lately, but it wasn't ALL work related. �� (although they do continue to pile it on, good problems to have)
It's also due in part to working extra, making up time for what I've missed for doctor visits. (and, as you twins fathers know, there are more, and longer visits) That, and already struggling to keep the wife happy with progress towards a nursery... Sadly, my "Tobacco Room" will soon become my "Twins Room." Well, not sadly, but you know what I mean. Regardless, I've still got a lot of work to do!

I know there have been lots of new fathers lately, and I saw a handful of fathers of twins with advice when Ninja's were born, and I know Big Lou had a set coming soon, too. So, I'll be researching those old threads, and all you dads, I'll be coming to you for guidance, especially you, Lou and Derek! Please, teach me the ways!

I was kindly reminded today that even though I had most of my "Thank You" posts done from recent gifts, I'm still behind on TR. To all of you I may be late on, I truely apologize for the tardiness. I'll get on it pronto! (thanks for lighting the fire under my ass, buddy! ��)

I feel like I'm forgetting all kinds of things that I want to say, but I can't help it. I'm just so excited, my mind's a blur! Thank you all for making BOTL the amazing place that it is. I look forward to seeking refuge here during the sleepless nights to come!

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Aaaaah snap! Papa Clint better wear a sapi plate! Lol

I'd say 11 would be early enough. I'd have to leave at 8 am to make it there by 10, and that sounds like a travesty for a Saturday I have off. Lol

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0

Still a favorite shirt.

I'd say 11 would be early enough. I'd have to leave at 8 am to make it there by 10, and that sounds like a travesty for a Saturday I have off. Lol
In that case, we should do it at 9 :grinFU:

11 is good with me. Do we want late breakfast or early lunch?

Rating - 100%
112   0   0

Still a favorite shirt.

In that case, we should do it at 9 :grinFU:

11 is good with me. Do we want late breakfast or early lunch?

That shirt is amazing! My girlfriend would go nuts for that. She loves corny jokes!
I'm a sucker for breakfast food, so I'd throw my vote in for that

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Can make it:
mwlabel
mickeymorris626
Rupe
Smoqman
LBuzzer
cgraunke
Josh_cremo
AbeFroman
jmvcp

Cannot make it:
Davewittwer
FuenteSmoker
jonesry09
King Kill 33
willzbar

If you are not on the list and would like to go, by all means come on by!

Looks like we will be meeting up at Tobacco Grove somewhere between 12:00-1:00.

If anyone wants to get brunch before hand, we'll meet at Original Pancake House at 11:00

In for OPH reservations:
mwlabel
mickeymorris626
cgraunke
AbeFroman

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Last call on OPH so we can make reservations today.

In for OPH reservations:
mwlabel
mickeymorris626
cgraunke +1
AbeFroman