What's new

MN Farewell HERF - Late April/Early May

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
So, I missed the window to make reservations... didn't get home until after they closed.

We can try calling early tomorrow, or just showing up and hoping for the best. Backup plan is El Rodeo.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Doesn't look like I am going to be able to make it today guys. I've been up a good portion of the night with stomach issues and don't want to risk the 3 hour drive to TG

Please give Alex an awesome sendoff for me!

Sure wish I could be there. :cryloud:

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Doesn't look like I am going to be able to make it today guys. I've been up a good portion of the night with stomach issues and don't want to risk the 3 hour drive to TG

Please give Alex an awesome sendoff for me!

Sure wish I could be there. :cryloud:

No worries, Rupe. Feel better! I'm sure I'll be seeing you around LCC from time to time. :thumbsup:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry some of you guys couldn't make it. Hopefully next time.

I had a great time. Thank you everyone for the amazing company.

AbeFroman

Big Gulps, huh?
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Had fun today, boys! Michael & Josh, it was great meeting you dudes. Buzz, Rupe, Joel, Dave, hopefully next time you guys can make it out! We'll have to do a Summer HERF soon.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Had fun today, boys! Michael & Josh, it was great meeting you dudes. Buzz, Rupe, Joel, Dave, hopefully next time you guys can make it out! We'll have to do a Summer HERF soon.
With guns.
Cigars guns and booze. Hopefully in that order! Lol
Y'all just want to rub it in. Don't you?!

It was beyond fantastic to see some of you one more time before heading out. This truly is a special group and I will miss you all dearly.