What's new

Modern Warfare 2

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Who has it? Who wants it? Who has no idea what I am talking about? lol

I pre-ordered like 2 months ago expecting delivery on release day or earlier and it hasn't shown up yet :angryteet If it is not here tonight I am going to fly to California and give the people at Newegg a piece of my mind in person! LOL

By the way I got the prestige edition for PS3 so if you guys ever see some creep running around here wearing NVGs, lol, watch out!

TheCigarKid

Cigaraholic
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I got it at the Midnight release, I waited in line for over an hour so I can play it all night and morning, haha. The campaign was fun, fairly short in duration like CoD4, but fun overall, pretty addicting game so far. I've played about 3-4 hours online so far, pretty fun. I have it for PS3; PSN ID= RooRFReeeK

Does no one have a Gamestop, Best Buy, Wal-Mart, etc... Where you can just go out and buy the game, or are you guys just THAT lazy, lmao? Don't get me wrong, I'm the king of online ordering, but certain things call for in-store pick up, I think this game is deserving enough, lol. I'm not a patient person I guess.

TheCigarKid

Cigaraholic
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
The greatness of living in a major city I guess, everything is available at many stores very close, haha. I had MANY options.

None the less, the game kicks ass, but can be frustrating, so beware!

TheCigarKid

Cigaraholic
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I must agree, I was sad when it ended so early. Though the ending was pretty damn cool, I wish it was double the length. I suggest not playing it under Hardened, or else the game will be over in less than four hours, I presume.

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Does no one have a Gamestop, Best Buy, Wal-Mart, etc... Where you can just go out and buy the game, or are you guys just THAT lazy, lmao? Don't get me wrong, I'm the king of online ordering, but certain things call for in-store pick up, I think this game is deserving enough, lol. I'm not a patient person I guess.
Do you have a job? LOL I can't stay up until a release at midnight, then play all night and stil;l show up on time at 7:30! LOL
Plus, good luck showing up somewhere, walking in and leaving with a prestige ed., they were sold out in pre-orders I believe.

TheCigarKid

Cigaraholic
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Do you have a job? LOL I can't stay up until a release at midnight, then play all night and stil;l show up on time at 7:30! LOL
Plus, good luck showing up somewhere, walking in and leaving with a prestige ed., they were sold out in pre-orders I believe.
Luckily I'm in the time frame of where I am capable of staying up late for midnight releases, and playing until I pass out. I'm thankful for it now, and I'm sure it will come to an abrupt stop soon enough. I'm still young and am in no need of a full time job while going to school full time, already tried both, couldn't handle it. So, nope I have no job to answer your question. :blush:

Thankfully I'm back piled w/ cigars for the time being.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I picked it up yesterday! Its amazing! If you loved the COD4, your going to love MW2. For those of you that cannot find a copy, try looking in places like Target, Walmart, or Best Buy

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Luckily I'm in the time frame of where I am capable of staying up late for midnight releases, and playing until I pass out. I'm thankful for it now, and I'm sure it will come to an abrupt stop soon enough. I'm still young and am in no need of a full time job while going to school full time, already tried both, couldn't handle it. So, nope I have no job to answer your question. :blush:

Thankfully I'm back piled w/ cigars for the time being.
Been there before. Thats the reason that most people couldn't wait out on a midnight release. I was at school for the GTA4 release, waited until midnight.. What a waste of time that ended up being lol.