What's new

Modern Warfare 2

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Wait, what is your name on PSN?

I will get you in there sometime bro.

While I play with a couple clans and some guys that are pretty serious, we do joke around and play for shits quite often.

I will get you in a group sometime, no worries.

PLUS, you get your FAL back fairly early in leveling, so that should be the least of your worries (couple days - not game played days, but just a few days of play).

Last edited:

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Wait, what is your name on PSN?

I will get you in there sometime bro. While I play with a couple clans and some guys that are pretty serious, we do joke around and play for shits quite often.

I will get you in a group sometime, no worries.

I am better than you are.

kidding lol
quikwip0

Rating - 100%
78   0   0

HA... I like playing with people that are better than me... when I play I want to be the worst player on my team.

Just shoot my a message when you are on and I'll let you know if there is room or not. It normally fills up fast, but I'm sure that we can get you in some games.

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Add me: Cyrann on PSN

Whats your K/D, favorite game type, how often are you on PSN, etc (Same for you 25)?

LOL
K/D: maybe 1.2
game: ground war
As for how much I'm on, I go in spurts, 1 month w/o playing then everyday for a couple weeks

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
LOL
K/D: maybe 1.2
game: ground war
As for how much I'm on, I go in spurts, 1 month w/o playing then everyday for a couple weeks
25, was a good time playing with you the other night.

You did well man, no complaints at all.

I'll get you in a group whenever I see you on... that is, if we have a spot.

Do you have a mic btw? I meant to ask, but no one had a headset and I didn't feel like talking to myself.

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
25, was a good time playing with you the other night.

You did well man, no complaints at all.

I'll get you in a group whenever I see you on... that is, if we have a spot.

Do you have a mic btw? I meant to ask, but no one had a headset and I didn't feel like talking to myself.
Could have been better lol, I didnt have any of the weapons/perks or kill streaks I am used to. Had to pull out the noob tube for the one game! lol

TheCigarKid

Cigaraholic
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I haven't played in like a month if not more it feels like. I might jump on tomorrow night if anyone is interested in playing some 3rd person, LMK. I'm pretty decent, K/D ratio is around 3.2.

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Could have been better lol, I didnt have any of the weapons/perks or kill streaks I am used to. Had to pull out the noob tube for the one game! lol
Yeah, but it doesn't matter bro, EVERYONE does that now... it's rare to get into a game w/o a 1mA spammer. I have adopted a new rule for MW2; If I get killed by (2) tubes/thumper/RPGs in a match I switch to a harrassHOLE class and get them back... and well, most of the time it's pretty classic.

I haven't played in like a month if not more it feels like. I might jump on tomorrow night if anyone is interested in playing some 3rd person, LMK. I'm pretty decent, K/D ratio is around 3.2.
I can't rock 3rd person bro, but more power to you. If you want to play some DOM/DEM/HQ then send me a message/friend request on PSN: Cyrann. I would gladly play some games with a fellow BOTL.