What's new

Modern Warfare 2

kmckinn3

Learning from the best
Rating - 100%
117   0   1
As soon as I get it! Prestige or no?
lol. no. those nvgs are a joke. You're going to love the game though. It's better than COD 4 and world at war. There are awesome new perks, so many weapon attachments, graphics are amazing, and levels are very well done. I think they did a great job with all of it.

I just added you cigarkid.

Anyone else with a PS3 add me and lets get a BOTL party goin on!!

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
lol. no. those nvgs are a joke. You're going to love the game though. It's better than COD 4 and world at war. There are awesome new perks, so many weapon attachments, graphics are amazing, and levels are very well done. I think they did a great job with all of it.

I just added you cigarkid.

Anyone else with a PS3 add me and lets get a BOTL party goin on!!
Oh we will see about that! LOL
When its dark out at a herf and I am the only one that can see, you will be sorry you didn't get them! LOL

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
They are a cool toy. I don't want to bring you down... I HOPE they work for you! lol
ya, my oldest told me the same thing. He said dad your 43, what are YOU gonna do with them...I said act like a 12 year old :jitb: I absolutely love COD..You may grow older but your forever young!!:thumbsup: My X-box live name is Neo41te

Last edited:

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
Don't have it yet, but hopefully sometime this week. I still play Halo 3 though. My GT is ADrunkTeacher on XBOX Live.

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I hope to have it by the weekend. It's on order just not arrived yet. I cannot wait, want to play all weekend!

Baldanders

Jim AKA Patty
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Over 1k players who downloaded bootleg copies for the xbox have had thier xbox live accounts frozen so they can no longer play any games on it.They can still play offline but thats it. Bet you see alot of used xbox on craigslist soon.

Edit: it was 1Mil not 1K

Last edited:

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Over 1k players who downloaded bootleg copies for the xbox have had thier xbox live accounts frozen so they can no longer play any games on it.They can still play offline but thats it. Bet you see alot of used xbox on craigslist soon.
Lol, what a bunch of morons! I mean really, if you're online playing a game that's not out yet ... I think someone might fugure that out!

And I agree that a full reset of stats would be retarded and unfair, though it won't affect me because I cant play it for a little while yet.

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Tracking shows this as getting to my house today! I will play the campaign until I beat it before moving over to mulitplayer..... So it will be beat tonight lol

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Played last night. Beat it on regular last night. lol GREAT game, great story, I loved it! Now the multiplayer fun begins :king:

BTW The NVGs are AWESOME! LOL They are really only good for inside but I had perfect vision in complete darkness. My girlfriend ended up loving them too! The only thing is that they make it a little difficult to judge depth. I learned this by trying to pet my freaked out dog from about 2 feet too far away lol

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Justin, thats pretty funny cause i read online somewhere that these are the same nvg that were selling in toysrus before but the ones that sold at toysrus were shaped differently. They redesigned the housing to fit in with the COD theme and some how by doing that it changed the depth perception, the reviewer would have prefered a non functioning metal NVG over the plastic functioning one but said for a toy they are fun.