What's new

Mold to Gold Give-away

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Jwintosh, congrats, you got the last-La Flor Dominicana.

PM me your address as well. Okay, I have to double check the sizes real quick and then I will post em. :assaultri

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Here are the sizes:

6 1/4" x 54

5" x 50

5" x 40-60

5 3/4" x 38

6 1/8" x 52

4 3/8" x 60

5 1/2" x 50

Remember, use only the 1st letter of each cigar name to get your seven letters. Then unscramble them to reveal a cigar name that to me was a classic. Good luck all!!

Hint #1 There is no hint yet. Wanna see if you sleuth's can get it w/out a hint first. Happy hunting!!! :pokemyeye

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
very nice... i have not kept up with this.. so I will let yall duke it out for the sticks

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Looking at various size sticks goes, each manufacturer calls each size their own name, sometimes a unique name. I am sure you have a certain place or chart your looking for, but there is no set name for the sizes you have mentioned above. This is going to be very hard to find that exact site or reference for your sizes listed above.

Thanks for the additional contest all the same.

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Okay, I'll give a hint or two.

Hint #1 - There are seven cigar sizes. I have picked 2 cigars from 3 of the brands listed and 1 cigar from the 4th. This means that there will be no more than 2 cigars per brand name.

Hint #2 - None of the cigars I chose are named by their size. So, no cigars with the name pyramid, corona gorda or belicoso#2 for example were chosen. A cigar with the name mysterio or illusion would be okay.

I hope this helps some as I may have made this too hard. :ninja:

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Jeez, this must have been alot harder than I thought.

Hint #3 - I found all the cigars on one internet retailers site. The first name of the site is the same as the guy that broke his crown. Alright now, look up some of those sizes. I promise when you smoke that Don Carlos lancero, you'll be happy you used your noggin. :nodlaugh:

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
LOL, nope Alcalde isn't even close. Okay here's the last hint:

2 are La Flor Doms, 2 are Ashtons, 2 are AVOs and 1 is a Tatuaje. The one that is Tatuaje is 6 1/8" x 52 = Unicos. Now you have one of the seven letters and it's a U. Look at Jackschwartz.com and match the other sizes to cigars from the other 3 lines. GL I'll check back maybe later tonight or 1st thing in the A.M. If nobody's won by then, I'll pick a number for heavens sake