What's new

Mold to Gold Give-away

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Or subrime? I guess if you're asian.
But seriously, though, there is no L anywhere. The C comes from Chisel (made by La flor), but there's no cigars 6 1/4x54 with an L.

TYLER

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
LA FLOR DOMINICANA LIGERO TORPEDO(Dominican Republic)

Litto is bringing back the ligero torpedo! This new cigar is the first La Flor Dominicana to sport a Nicaraguan wrapper. The filler and the binder are Dominican, grown right on Litto’s farm.

Ligero Torpedo 6 1/4 x 54

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
LA FLOR DOMINICANA LIGERO TORPEDO(Dominican Republic)

Litto is bringing back the ligero torpedo! This new cigar is the first La Flor Dominicana to sport a Nicaraguan wrapper. The filler and the binder are Dominican, grown right on Litto’s farm.

Ligero Torpedo 6 1/4 x 54
Right on, I figured that one was excluded because it had 'torpedo' in it. Sweet contest!

TYLER

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Or subrime? I guess if you're asian.
But seriously, though, there is no L anywhere. The C comes from Chisel (made by La flor), but there's no cigars 6 1/4x54 with an L.

TYLER
How about the Limitado II Anyways, good going Fred. I sure wasn't aware of how hard I had made the contest. Fred shoot me a pm with your snailer. I'll be getting these packages out tomorrow. Enjoy!! :sadstare:

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Congrats Fred! There's not much on this board you don't win is there. This weekend I'm gonna take a few of those high scores from ya though. :halfgrinw