What's new

Monster locations...

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
geesh pete,
there are actually brothers who smoke your stuff in the middle of the u.s.!!
no sellers within less than a 12 hour drive. at least i've got some black labels to dull my pain!

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Man, I had my fingers crossed that a local shop would have these in...not my favorite shop due to a couple asinine employees, but they are literally a stone's throw from my front door, so that kinda makes up for it.
When I saw the list I could not believe how close you were, must be nice man... so you have access to Ambassador/CigarKing/Fat Buddha... well mark me jealous, again.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AWESOME-AWESOME-AWESOME!!!!

Kent is honestly the nicest b&m owner I've personally met in the entire world...it's SO fantastic that he's one the list!

This is also good because I'm really trying to get one of these cigars for my buddy, Frank.

His nickname/username is "FrankN"...his first name and first initial of his last name...and also a play off Frankenstein because he's a big, tall, ugly, blockheaded sumbitch. You actually met him with me at Kent's shop when you were there.

This is awesome! :smokingbo
Heh I have already talked to Kent and have a box reserved.

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Just called Mission Pipe Shop to inquire and they are not sure how they plan on selling them. I asked if they were taking reserves but they are not sure since they don't know how many boxes they are receiving. They said they will need to speak with Pete about it. I hope I get my box, but it sounds like I'm going to have to wait and see....

Mitch

BOM 2/09-Keeper BOTtLe
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Hey Pete,

13x50 is 650, that leaves 16 boxes from your 666 stranded in Purgatory, that is a sad fate for a Monster. We here at BOTL, could help you out if you let us know how to adopt.

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
He has to keep some of his hard work... now if I could just get some Tat Noella Reservas (one of the only Tats I have yet to have).

Mitch

BOM 2/09-Keeper BOTtLe
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Sabor Havana Cigars - Miami, FL - 305-436-8860

I'm number 5 in line, for two boxes (max per customer) 169 retail each. He will take orders and ship if anyone wants to call him.
I just spoke with Jose, he still has about 19 boxes not reserved, you can get on his list if you want, I'd jump on it, seems some shops haven't even decided how they will ration them.

Crypto Sailor

Loose Lips Sink Ships
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
I just ordered my box, and Matt from W. Curtis Draper said Pete will be there to sign the box and it will get mailed the following day. I'm stoked to get these sticks in the mail!!!

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
I took the plunge.
W. Curtis is gonna try to get my box signed before shipping.

This f-ing forum is nothing but trouble.

There, I've said it. And I stand by it.
:pokemyeye