What's new

Monster Rerelease!

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Forming the front of the orderly queue of those who haven't got a hope in hell of getting some this side of the pond :-(

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
if only they had a second band, in kind of an off-red with a region listed on it. then I would be interested...

Tiburon

Apprentice BOTL
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
My local B&M does not carry Tatuaje...at all. Also out of the T52s. I told the manager that not having those makes the baby Jebus cry.

I'll have to find other sources...

Sent from my BNTV250 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
A friend of a friend is the owner of Cigar Point in San Antonio TX. I know he started a list not sure how many spots are left.
Don't think you're going to need to go on a list so to speak. Pete's producing a lot more of these than the others and they're going to have them till the release of the Mummy in Oct. The initial rush will be big but then it should settle and everyone should be able to get these. G1

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Don't think you're going to need to go on a list so to speak. Pete's producing a lot more of these than the others and they're going to have them till the release of the Mummy in Oct. The initial rush will be big but then it should settle and everyone should be able to get these. G1
I was really happy when i heard that!

Can any of you find a picture of what the boxes look like? i could have sworn that i saw a picture or perhaps it was in a video interview, but now i cant find it.