What's new

Morning After Cigar

Will you relight a cigar left in the ashtray, you did not finish the night before?

• Yes

Votes: 35 23.3%
  • No

Votes: 114 76.0%
  • Other (see my post)

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Would you relight a cigar left in the ashtray that you did not finish the night before?

Let's say it is a half smoked Opus X. You were falling asleep smoking it and you left half of it sitting there. It has only been 6 hours or so. Is it calling your name? Would it help or hurt the hangover?

Last edited:

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Someone hit the yes button. WTF??? Crap. I told the wife if someone voted yes. I would spark it up and see what it tasted like. I might as well open a beer too. Shit!!!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Well let's see, this topic came up last night. I was hanging out with Jetexas, Topher, and Nodogrockets. I finished my PSD4, and Jetexas had quite a bit left on a Viaje TNT. So I grabbed an LFD DL Lancero and a couple of Short Stories for NRD and Topher. I knew I would only get about halfway thru the Lancero, before they left. No matter, I purged it and set it down then went to bed. This AM, I grabbed it, re-lit it, and drove to work. Not that I am flat broke, but I can't say I wanted to light a new stick for a 15 minute ride to work. No need to waste half of 2 different sticks when I can just finish the one I started earlier.

Also Every Friday and Saturday night, I have a 15-20 min ride to the bar I tend. I light up around 9:15, let it go out aroun 9:45, then I come out of work around 2:30 am and re-light the same smoke for the ride home. Is the cigar as nice as it was when I started? not really, but after a few draws, it is just fine.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Well let's see, this topic came up last night. I was hanging out with Jetexas, Topher, and Nodogrockets. I finished my PSD4, and Jetexas had quite a bit left on a Viaje TNT. So I grabbed an LFD DL Lancero and a couple of Short Stories for NRD and Topher. I knew I would only get about halfway thru the Lancero, before they left. No matter, I purged it and set it down then went to bed. This AM, I grabbed it, re-lit it, and drove to work. Not that I am flat broke, but I can't say I wanted to light a new stick for a 15 minute ride to work. No need to waste half of 2 different sticks when I can just finish the one I started earlier.

Also Every Friday and Saturday night, I have a 15-20 min ride to the bar I tend. I light up around 9:15, let it go out aroun 9:45, then I come out of work around 2:30 am and re-light the same smoke for the ride home. Is the cigar as nice as it was when I started? not really, but after a few draws, it is just fine.
He also eats pizza that has sat on the counter overnight so a relight cigar isn't much of a stretch

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Not that I am flat broke, but I can't say I wanted to light a new stick for a 15 minute ride to work. No need to waste half of 2 different sticks when I can just finish the one I started earlier.

Is the cigar as nice as it was when I started? not really, but after a few draws, it is just fine.

+1

He also eats pizza that has sat on the counter overnight so a relight cigar isn't much of a stretch
and guilty

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Well I wouldn't be smoking a cigar "The Morning After" I would be getting hammered and hope she doesn't get pregnant. That's just me.

Ohh I would leave the cigar in the ashtray though....

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
I love savoring a double corona over the course of a few days. Couple puffs here couple there, best way to enjoy, imho....LOL

Seriously, you might as well eat the half smoked cigar, nasty