What's new

Morning After Cigar

Will you relight a cigar left in the ashtray, you did not finish the night before?

• Yes

Votes: 35 23.3%
  • No

Votes: 114 76.0%
  • Other (see my post)

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
It is not as bad as I expected. But not good. Fun experiment

No need to continue.

I am going to spark a new one.

Dave upon request I can save the rest of this for you. :)

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
i'll let a cigar go out and relight many times. with my job, i'm constantly putting it out (use the cigar savor). i have no problem relighting!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, it depends on my inventory. I usually only keep 20- 30 on hand as a novice.
With that said, I usually glass tube it or put in the humi, never just sitting in the tray.
So, yep, I've done it/ do it.

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Well, it depends on my inventory. I usually only keep 20- 30 on hand as a novice.
With that said, I usually glass tube it or put in the humi, never just sitting in the tray.
The glass tube just seems it would lock in the essence of the smoke. Just sound awful LOL

I think I will leave the butts in the ashtray from now on. It reminded me of college though...when I would wake up and drink one of the beers left on the night stand from the party the night before, hoping it was not one I was using to spit my Copenhagen in. I did manage to find the Copenhagen bottle on occasion. That will wake you up.

:barf:

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I may grab a day old stick and light it up, but I would never put a half smoked cigar in my humidor. I'm afraid the smell could affect the other cigars. I would caution against that in the future.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
No. Never works for me. Trust me I have tried. An excellent cigar the night before not quite finished. Blech. Essence of ash and old cold tar.

Sorry. In my humble opinion -Relight a cigar and you are no longer entering the relam of cigar enjoyment but moving directly to methods to introduce nicotine to your system.