What's new

Most consistent brand and cigar

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
I also cannot comment on anything that is consistent. 2013 was the most consistent year for most habanos IMO. Hard to find anything from 2013 that wasn't really good. Most inconsistent is Montecristo. I don't buy them.
monte #2 petits from around that time super trash

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
IMO, the more popular a cigar is, the less consistent it will be. PSD4, Monte 2s and Monte 4s are all perfect examples as multiple factories produce them in large quantities and quality can range from impeccable to dogshit depending on which factory produces them. The most consistent cigars will be produced by a single factory ie PLPC or QdO coronas. But year to year and crop to crop you will see still see variances in box quality depending on the quality of tobacco available. A fantastic example would be strong quality across the board on EML 14 Dip 2s and the total dogshit that followed in late 15 and all of 16 on TOS coded boxes. Consistency is best exhibited in premium codes within a given year.

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
IMO, the more popular a cigar is, the less consistent it will be. PSD4, Monte 2s and Monte 4s are all perfect examples as multiple factories produce them in large quantities and quality can range from impeccable to dogshit depending on which factory produces them. The most consistent cigars will be produced by a single factory ie PLPC or QdO coronas. But year to year and crop to crop you will see still see variances in box quality depending on the quality of tobacco available. A fantastic example would be strong quality across the board on EML 14 Dip 2s and the total dogshit that followed in late 15 and all of 16 on TOS coded boxes. Consistency is best exhibited in premium codes within a given year.
This makes quite a bit of sense, coming from a manufacturing standpoint and background. (y)