• Other - See my post

Votes: 30 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
The most exciting release of 2010 so far is...

Tat The Face
Tat Outlaw
Tat Pork Tenderloin
Tat 7th Reserva (Broadleaf)
L'Esprit de Vérité 2008
Viaje TNT
Viaje Skull and Bones
Viaje Summerfest
Padron 46th
Liga Privada T52
Liga Privada Dirty Rat

The Most "Exciting" can be a combination of things including: Anticipation, Hype, Reviews, Collectabilty and if you have been lucky enough to try it, Taste or even if you are just looking forward to trying it.

Vote how you want. "Exciting" can be whatever you want it to be. Whatever "Excites" you.

Also - How many of these have you tried? How many of them are in your humi?

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Putting all the factors together ie anticipation, making the call, hearing "yes", recieving and great smoke, I'd have to go with the Pork Tenderloin. Always great to talk to Jose as well! G1

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Most "appreciated"....

LP Dirty Rat, and Tat 7th Reserva.....

Why?

Because they are regular releases, and that's just plain old awesome.

Most "exciting"...

Gotta be the Face. Particularly if you equate drama with excitement. Viaje Skull & Bones, however, on a considerably smaller scale than the Face.

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Most "appreciated"....

LP Dirty Rat, and Tat 7th Reserva.....

Why?

Because they are regular releases, and that's just plain old awesome.

Most "exciting"...

Gotta be the Face. Particularly if you equate drama with excitement. Viaje Skull & Bones, however, on a considerably smaller scale than the Face.
Dirty rat and the 7th reserva are definitely my top two.

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
For me it was the DPG LE. I know a lot of people haven't had the best things to say about it, but it was amazing in my opinion. I would have said Nestor Art Deco, but it hasn't been released.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
gotta be the face... not as exiting as the drac, and not nearly as much hype. But i think Pete hit it out of the park this year after flopping last year (lacquer smell in box, limited supply etc.) Haven't smoked it yet, but i have a feeling the face is going to rock.

The lighter "leatherface" wrapper band and the mangled box are looking badass

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'll say "The Face" because it's the first year I managed to get a monster series, and with a dress box, no less! I'm still all excited about it.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Seems like a lot of excitement over the Skull and Bones, maybe just because it is more limited.

I'm certainly less excited about The Face, especially compared to how excited I was about The Frank.

Best one I've tried has been either the EPC Short Run or Tat Pork Tenderloin - and I was seriously thinking about not getting any.

The Tat pet caz res, Reinado and EPC Core have me drooling pretty hard to try, so based on review, it would be one of these three.

It all depends on what your criteria is, and as you can probably tell, I'm a pretty excitable guy. Since the criteria is up to me, I'll narrow it done to one limited (Viaje S&B), one I've tried EPC Short Run, and one I want to try Tat PCR.

I was excited about getting some S&B, but now that I have some coming, the excitement has diminished. I wanted the Tat PCR, but never ordered any until just now (so how excited could I have been). So that leaves me with the EPC Short Run that I was so excited about I bought pre-release (and was NOT dissapointed with).

So the final answer is the EPC core line once I heard it is even better than the previous two releases.

or maybe the Reinado that I just heard about today.

oh *&^%$# it is all the sticks I am smoking tomorrow that I am the most excited about. WOOT!

38-50

rg
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
A few that could be added to the list:

Small Batch 3
EPC 2010
DES
Singulare
HL Maduro/Candela
LG Lancero
Hemmingway SG's

Not sure why but the one I have been most excited about is the EPC 2010.