My Father LE
Tat petite caz
Dirty Rat
Singulare
Epernay Le Matin
Casa Fernandez Aganorsa

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I had to go with the Dirty Rat as I had smoked one prior to the release and new what I was expecting. Otherwise I would have chosen The Face.

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
don't get excited anymore about new releases. why? they'll either be good or they won't, so why get excited. the important thing is, how good are they to you? so the best for me, so far, (and i have not yet tried the face) by a loooong ways is the dirty rat!

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Most exiting for me is the Skull & Bones but I am also very excited about The Face

Tat The Face Haven't Tried. I am trying to get some
Tat Outlaw Haven't Tried. I have some
Tat Pork Tenderloin Tried One - Loved it. I have some
Tat 7th Reserva (Broadleaf) Tried One - Loved it. I have some
L'Esprit de Vérité 2008Tat Pork Tenderloin Haven't Tried. I have some
Viaje TNT Haven't Tried. I have some
Viaje Skull and Bones I love this smoke. I have one left. Look forward to getting more
Viaje Summerfest Haven't Tried. I have some
Padron 46th Haven't Tried. I am going to get some
Liga Privada T52 Haven't Tried. I am trying to get some
Liga Privada Dirty Rat Haven't Tried. Got some on order

Last edited:

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Sorry, I need an every thing produced option. I'm kinda siding with Bob on this, I'm equally excited or unexcited as the case may be with everything new that comes out. Best cigar I've smoked this year is the new Berger & Argenti Quad Maduro with the new Ligas coming a close second.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
The Face

I'm collecting the boxes, and have a few, each, of the previous 2(3) releases and these will keep the collection up to date. So yeah very excited. Worried I wouldn't get any? Nah, someone always buys too many or buys some just to split up among brothers who were not able to grab a box.

Notable mention is the BOTL small batch.
I couldn't wait to get these, man I was on pins and needles. And they turned out great. Cool Band, Bitchin box, great cigar. I was actually really surprised by how good the cigar is. For some reason I figured it would be just mediocre. I was wrong.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
The robos? He's been giving those out for a few years now.
the robusto 3 packs are gone. It's now a fresh rolled CG, Robusto, and Petite Robusto. Regular cut foot to differentiate the new robusto and corona gorda from the jar and earlier 3 pack release. Can't wait to smoke one of the ones I have.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This is my first post on this forum, so I figured I would way in on what I know & what I have tried and how excited I was for everything.

Tat The Face
Tat 7th Reserva (Broadleaf)
Viaje Skull and Bone
s
I have these three on order and they will be in my humi come Monday(hopefully). I am would say that I am more excited about the S&B because of the extremely limited nature of it. I guess I just buy into the hype!

Liga Privada T52
Liga Privada Dirty Rat

I have tried the entire Liga Privada line(including the JD4, but not the T52 Pig), and LP is by far my favorite, so I am always hyped for this line. As far as the Rat goes, I was supper stoked for this bad boy, and it blew me away when I was able to get a hold of it. As far as the T52 is concerned, I thought this launched in late Nov. early Dec of 2009. I think the only T52 releases this year were the Double Corona(which is awesome, and yes I was stoked), and the Pig(which I cannot wait for). I guess I am an LP ho!

Jadawin

Drew Estate Cigars
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
the robusto 3 packs are gone. It's now a fresh rolled CG, Robusto, and Petite Robusto. Regular cut foot to differentiate the new robusto and corona gorda from the jar and earlier 3 pack release. Can't wait to smoke one of the ones I have.
I just finished up the robusto. Nice cigar!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Tat petite reserva re-release for me. Have yet to taste it but from what i've read, the most affordable tasty goodness yet from Pete. Guys on a budget can afford to light up on a regular basis. Way to go, Pete & Pepin!

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Tat The Face
Tat Outlaw
Tat Pork Tenderloin
Tat 7th Reserva (Broadleaf)
L'Esprit de Vérité 2008
Viaje TNT

Viaje Skull and Bones
Viaje Summerfest
Padron 46th
Liga Privada T52
Liga Privada Dirty Rat

So I have had the ones in red but not the others. To date I would still say Pork Tenderloin for me!

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Now I am just asking, there are 14 votes for the new Tat Face. Have all 14 that voted for it tried it or just picking it in the hype from it?