• Other - See my post

Votes: 30 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
As much as I loved all the Tats coming out, I have to go with the Pepin Garcia Limited. It's not too often you get one of the best cigar rollers in the world sitting down and rolling that many cigars with a rare tobacco (Pelo de Oro) sitting alongside his son Jaime. The presentation was excellent, the cd was cool to watch and I'm looking forward to letting them age.
I definately agree with Ryan here, the My Father Limitada gets my vote too! :thumbsup:

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Way against the grain here. Don Carlos 75th. Mostly because of how rare it really is and how little info there is out there on it. Was just recently gifted one and if what I was true (and from the source I have to believe it is) this really could be the EPIC release of the year.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Illusione Singulare Phantom.

Kind of under the radar but a truly amazing smoke, IMO. Didn't get the hype that some other LE's received and it's actually available to a greater degree than some others.

thegoldenmackid

Why Can't I be a Lancero?
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Is this ready to smoke or should I wait?
Mine are going to sit and hopefully I'll forget about them. I think they are going to be as good as they are going to be for a while. Perhaps they will get better with serious age, but as of now something just seems to be missing.

Then again, it's all subjective.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
For me, it was definitely the Skull and Bones, though that may just be because of my "pirate-y" heritage. lol.

The Dirty Rat and Pork Tenderloin are both pretty exciting too. I'm thinking my next goal will be to track down some of those, but I'll have to recover from my last spending spree first. :crackwhip

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Mine are going to sit and hopefully I'll forget about them. I think they are going to be as good as they are going to be for a while. Perhaps they will get better with serious age, but as of now something just seems to be missing.

Then again, it's all subjective.
The reason I asked is I have ONE. But I have it in the back of my locker in hopes that I will forget about it. :)

On the other hand, it's beautiful and calling my name! :smokingbo

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
For me, most exciting release, and best release may not be the same thing. Haven't had a Face yet, but it is the cigar I'm most excited about. That said, the Petite Caz Reserva is my "favorite" smoke released this year I think.