• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Your whole top 25 consists of Cubans?

Damn, you're hardcore dude!
Yeah a little. Some of them are rare cigars(dunhill's and Davidoff's) others are just great example's of that vitola. One of my all time greatest cigars was a Monte #4 from a cardboard sleeve of 5. Just properly aged and firing on all cylinders. My preferance also leans more towards the medium bodied cigars then the powerhouses that are conming out for NC's these days. There is also something about the finesse of a great cuban that doesn't fatigue the palette nearly as much as NC's.

Posted via Mobile Device

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
These days, I'm all in for Nicaragua. I love the flavor and spiciness of the Joya Antano 70's and the DPG Blues. I just wish the Joyas didn't kick my butt so much...

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Yeah a little. Some of them are rare cigars(dunhill's and Davidoff's) others are just great example's of that vitola. One of my all time greatest cigars was a Monte #4 from a cardboard sleeve of 5. Just properly aged and firing on all cylinders. My preferance also leans more towards the medium bodied cigars then the powerhouses that are conming out for NC's these days. There is also something about the finesse of a great cuban that doesn't fatigue the palette nearly as much as NC's.

Posted via Mobile Device

Well, I'm certainly with you on the Montecristo #4.

That is in my top 5 of all time. A BEAUTIFUL cigar. Sweet hints of cedar and vanilla, and to me it's the perfect size for an "any time" cigar.

It's a masterpiece if I've ever had one.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I haven't smoked CC in a long time , mostly Nicaragua and Dominican Republic .......

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
My consumption can be broken down into:
75% Nicaraguan, 20% Dominican, 5% Cuban

I really prefer the flavours and complexity in Nica tobaccos. Dominican and Cuban tied for second depending on my mood.

Last edited: