What's new

Motorcyclist

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I bought this for my son when he got old enough to ride. It was a fun little scooter. He primarily rides that fxdi35 now. The dyna is kinda his really I guess. I bought it and told him to just ride it. I haven’t really gotten it back in over a year now
93098A03-E1E0-49C2-8935-C0148EEF5C00.jpeg I owned a Honda one time. FUN little bike to but I sold it. I put 30,000 miles on that thing in 3 years. I ride the shit out of it. [.lATTACH=full]117262[/ATTACH]

Attachments

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
‘08 GSXR 750. Bought it in 2010 and can’t find any reason to let it go. Absolutely love it. It’s perfect for the all the twistys here in KY. Anybody can ride fast in a straight line, the fun part for me getting down in corners.

971FD19B-9EF8-40D3-B534-520BFC07A222.jpeg

Had a Katana a long time ago. Also used to ride a Yamaha YZF.

Thinking about adding a naked to the garage. Speed Triple, Monster, something like that. Also really tempted to get a bobber or cafe racer, but I don’t really like the idea of a hard tail - the aesthetic still may win...

I’m a few years out from getting one of the chromed-up couch rockets. Appreciate them though.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have thought about getting a paughco frame and building a bobber style bike myself. I’d like to have an iron head or pan head with the springer front end. Chain drive with foot clutch and suicide shift. But it would just be used to ride around town and to enter into local bike shows. I’ve kicked the idea around forever but never move forward.

I’m in love with the bmw k1600 American spirit. I’m an old man and I need the rolling couch. I don’t ride with anyone anymore or do anything that requires me to ride american. That bmw is pretty bad ass. All the comfort features with a ton of clearance for aggressive riding. 160 hp and 130lbs of torque at the rear wheel. I’ve come close to taking the FLTRU and trading it on one the BMW. I’ll have a couple of bourbons and talk myself into trading before long. That Harley is so damn comfortable though. My style of riding these days are a little different. We’ll lay down 1,000 miles in two days on our trips. The Tampa run we got coming up would be impossible without riding a geezer