What's new

Motorcyclist

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
My bike is in the shop today, became super difficult / near impossible to upshift, and no neutral available. It's finally hot and dry here, hoping I can get the bike back by Saturday.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Nice bikes! @Angry Bill does your Heritage see much road time? My Deluxe has only been on 1 short trip each year since I got my Road Glide :(
My softail gets the short rides and my dresser gets the long rides. Bought the Heritage as a bar hopper. Just a gunfighter seat, no passenger pegs or bags. Just a get up and go. Upgraded the twin cams and it screams lol. My neighbors hate me. Lol.

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
My softail gets the short rides and my dresser gets the long rides. Bought the Heritage as a bar hopper. Just a gunfighter seat, no passenger pegs or bags. Just a get up and go. Upgraded the twin cams and it screams lol. My neighbors hate me. Lol.
Hah! - that's awesome, screw the neighbors!(y) I might still cholo out my Deluxe... 36 in. fishtails and a 21 in. front wheel look so damn good on the Deluxe/Heritage frames!

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
I just put 14" apes, new paint, chrome work and a little engine work. Already had screaming Eagle pipes. Has only 11100 miles on it when I bought it. Now it has almost 13000 since beginning of March. Lol. 2 bikes for different rides.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I wanna put a set of 16” bars on my road glide. I was against doing it then I sat on a buddies who has them and it was very comfortable. I’d like to try em on a long trip before I dropped the coin. I am about to put a sole seat on the dyna to clean up the rear fender.....anyhow nice rides guys

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
We caught a great day to ride today. Rain held out. We canceled our Helen,GA trip expecting the weather that’s coming tomorrow. Stopped at a B&M in Birmingham and grabbed a Velvet Rat and tried a stick I’ve never had. GTO pain killer. Good stick I think it’s only in the south....but anyhow hope everyone had a great day riding today and y’all got some nice bikes. Be safe

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
My bike is in the shop today, became super difficult / near impossible to upshift, and no neutral available. It's finally hot and dry here, hoping I can get the bike back by Saturday.
Didn't get the bike back, mechanic didn't even look at it yet. I wish they had at least checked it out yesterday or today...even if they didn't fix it, they'd know if they had any part I needed in stock or not. Service manager said they have mechanics on tomorrow and "might" get to it. I don't have much confidence, and they are closed Monday. Looks like the most beautiful weekend of the year so far will likely finish "bikeless" for me. :(

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Mines the orange triumph speed triple, @DJSkopes r6 when we went for a good long ride with the womens and stopped for bbq

It's mostly just riding to/from work, and the occasional cruise through the back roads now.. may consider a cruiser in a few years, something more comfortable for longer rides

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk