What's new

Motzek strang

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Sorry, looks like he had shipping factored in. Looks like 22.34 each with tax and shipped. He's only accounting for 8 euro 50 for shipping which I'm afraid may change once we order, but that for shipping 700 grams isn't too shabby.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Most foreign orders I've seen usually have a 20% VAT added that actually gets deducted if you ship outside the EU. Might be something to research further.
That's said, I'm still down!
And the more that's ordered, the lower the shipping "per serving" should be.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
So does everyone want to pool together or just order individually since they now ship to the US? I'm getting antsy and want to make my order by next Friday.

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Most foreign orders I've seen usually have a 20% VAT added that actually gets deducted if you ship outside the EU. Might be something to research further.
That's said, I'm still down!
And the more that's ordered, the lower the shipping "per serving" should be.
Agreed. With nearly every order I've placed for items that I dare not name from places I cannot mention, my USD to Euro conversion is negatively impacted by the exchange rate and positively impacted by the reduction of VAT tax. And, I'm in for a groupie.

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
After reading this, and having no idea what I'm looking at, I'm interested in being part of the group, however, 100g is probably way out of my comfort zone in terms of amount. If I could get a smaller amount great, if not, I'm in for the 100g and if I don't like it, send it to someone here.

In other words, put me down for 100g. I like a good gamble...

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I'm gonna be down for 3-5. Not sure yet.

If we need more people I know I can get a few more.

Also don't forget the SFR cost for whomever buys to ship out to everyone else. That's if it hasn't been mentioned already.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Here's your answer guys- straight from Mr. Motzek:

"Yes, we are shipping to United States after paying
Best Regards from Germany Herbert Motzek"

Am Mittwoch, 13. August 2014 schrieb Herbert Motzek :
So since you've already made contact, would you be up for asking about how the VAT will be applied and if there is an amount we can order to reduce cost?

We are looking at a few pounds if everyone is going to commit.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Here's your answer guys- straight from Mr. Motzek:

"Yes, we are shipping to United States after paying
Best Regards from Germany Herbert Motzek"

Am Mittwoch, 13. August 2014 schrieb Herbert Motzek :
So since you've already made contact, would you be up for asking about how the VAT will be applied and if there is an amount we can order to reduce cost?

We are looking at a few pounds if everyone is going to commit.
I was going to ask YOU the same questions, stuki, but didn't want to be rude. So glad you were thinking the same thing! I was just going to email him myself, but yes, @thedismaltrade would you confirm if there's a discount the higher the volume gets? And confirm if we get a VAT reduction? If you don't want to, I can still do it, but since you've already opened a dialog with him...
And yes, I'm still in!
Would be happy with as little as a single 100g share. Would gladly take 2-300g if available, and would take as much as 500g if it helped us go over some discount threshold as a group.
Finally, a place where my hoarding problem can be used for good! :cool: