What's new

Motzek strang

Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Heard from a piper friend who has done business with Mr. moztek and he will not process large orders to US. Right now the strang is about 30 us for 100 grams and shipping is close to 15 us. Pretty steep if you ask me.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Well then I consider this a forget it unless I find my ass in Germany and can get it direct, and even then.....

I bet it's wet as hell too so you are probably paying at least for 10% if not 20% water in that 100gr.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Well that's a buzz kill. I may still order some to try and share. I had a sneaking suspicion that he wouldn't do bulk discount because he can sell it full price without much effort.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
It's a VaPer with burley. Here's a review of it: http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/blend/6815/motzek-strang

A 3.5ish Oz roll comes out to around 15 euro, so it's not really that bad price wise. The hit will be on shipping it twice to get it here in the states.
Where are you ordering it from?
It came from Motzek's site @ http://deintabak.de

You can use western union to send money to someone in Germany's bank account. That's the only place to buy it and the only payment he accepts.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Just wanted to update you guys with some info a friend in Germany shared with me. Mr. Motzek is planning to retire. He will maybe remain in his shop for another year or so. He is still looking for an apprentice or someone willing to continue his work, but he will not be selling his blends to a major manufacturer. His lack of enthusiasm for our previous request for a bulk discount is more understandable now, as it appears he isn't too keen on the hype following his strang right now. He's 72, and he is having a lot of difficulty keeping up with the demand. This also explains his lack of interest in accepting alternative payment. It's not worth the time or energy at this point. With this in mind I'll be stocking up on some more of his baccy as soon as funds allow. Thought those who followed this thread but had been holding back might do well to know.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stuki, roughly how much is it per 100g with taxes and shipping? I see it's 15.50 euro on the site, but the thread never definitively answered whether VAT was included or rough shipping costs. I'm going to get some either this or next month and want to figure out roughly how much I need to budget.