What's new

MSP March 2nd

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Are we still planning on doing TG, or is Burn the new location?

Either way, I'll probably be there most of the day. Both places have baller restaurants nearby that I plan on hitting up.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
So, list of people coming:

KK33
crgraunke
FuenteSmoker
LBuzzer
smoqman
Rupe
Vitty
mwlabel
Scroni
Willzbar

MAYBE:
Josh Cremo

Is that correct? Close to it?

Last edited:

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Solid lineup right there fellas! 1 week away... Looking forward to it. So, what is the restaurant by TG that we'll be getting eats at?
-KK33-

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Solid lineup right there fellas! 1 week away... Looking forward to it. So, what is the restaurant by TG that we'll be getting eats at?
-KK33-
As the guest of honor, perhaps we should ask what kind of food you usually go for.

They pretty much have something of everything within ~2 miles of TG. Two REALLY good Mexican restaurants within spitting distance.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Brief departure from the topic at hand...

A return bomb is optional but not expected
- http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php/33665-What-is-a-bomb

Bombs happen frequently at HERFs. However, we have had get togethers where people felt embarrassed because they didn't come "packing." Which spurred me to bring this up.
That is dumb. Nobody is expecting a bomb at all, and if they are... they really shouldn't be there in the first place.

Not everybody CAN throw bombs around like crazy. A handful of cigars to each person of a large group could be more sticks than an individual has in their humidor.
Not everybody WANTS to throw that many out, especially to a group they may or may not know well.

So, please, do not feel pressured into bringing sticks "to share." We only want your company. Feel free to bring your newbie friends, or people who simply aren't on this board.
If I bomb you, that is my choice and my action. I am not expecting a single thing in return.