What's new

MSP March 2nd

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, we got TG, afternoon on March 2nd. We got a particular time? Aside from still trying to determine an eating place.

AbeFroman

Big Gulps, huh?
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
We went to El Rodeo last time which is katy corner to TG. I think it's safe to say we all liked it. There's a handful of places a couple miles from TG and easy to get to as well.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Well, they're only open from 11-5 on Sundays, so that's a fairly narrow window. I'd personally plan on being there almost that entire time.

Big caveat, guys: I'm on the tail end of a really bad cold / strep throat. I think I'll be good to go by Sunday. But, IF that's not the case, I'll probably join for lunch... hang out for a couple of minutes at TG... and then be on my way.

AbeFroman

Big Gulps, huh?
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Big caveat, guys: I'm on the tail end of a really bad cold / strep throat. I think I'll be good to go by Sunday. But, IF that's not the case, I'll probably join for lunch... hang out for a couple of minutes at TG... and then be on my way.
Translation, I'm a big baby.

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I'll probably have lunch with my sister before I show up. Thinking about getting to TG around noonish, should give me plenty of time to hang out before hitting the road home.

FuenteSmoker

Il n'y a pas de fumée san
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Brief departure from the topic at hand...

A return bomb is optional but not expected
- http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php/33665-What-is-a-bomb

Bombs happen frequently at HERFs. However, we have had get togethers where people felt embarrassed because they didn't come "packing."

So, please, do not feel pressured into bringing sticks "to share." We only want your company. Feel free to bring your newbie friends, or people who simply aren't on this board.
If I bomb you, that is my choice and my action. I am not expecting a single thing in return.
Very good point Alex!!

Suck it up...

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Oh ok. Alex said it's only open til 5 on Sundays. That's why I was thinking of forgoing lunch and having a bite after. Then the traveling folks have the option of opting out of eats to hit the road.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
I get in at 12:45 so I might not get there until 2ish if I hurry. Might take a cab straight from the airport though now. Alex said he'd be there when it opens at 11.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
I just checked four different lounges and they all close at either 5 or 6 on Sundays. 😳
I'm good with dinner after instead.
Actually, I'm good with whatever.
If anyone is looking to make a day of it we could hook up somewhere for brunch beforehand as well! 👍😆

Last edited:

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0

AbeFroman

Big Gulps, huh?
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
New plan, meeting at The Original Pancake House instead.

Address of the place: 6322 Vinewood Ln N, Maple Grove, MN 55311

EDIT: We're going to try to meet around 10ish.

Last edited: