What's new

Must see Netflix

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
Stranger Things is a no brainer god show, theres also all the netflix superhero shows if you dont hate that genre of TV. Daredevil, Jessica Jones and Luke Cage are all quite good

honestly netflix originals are pretty damn solid across the board at this point.
second the Daredevil and the other series...

Narcos is a MUST see.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I second the Narcos recommendation. Stranger Things was great too. I was surprised by how good Orange is the New Black is. If you like documentaries, Making of a Murderer is a must see.

BigSkySmoke

Lanceros, Cowgirls and Burritos
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I'm absolutely not sure. The nephew certainly got railroaded and has been released. I do believe the police and prosecution mishandled everything.
I think they were entirely to fucking stupid to do it...but then if your that dumb, that so how you would have handled the clean up.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think they were entirely to fucking stupid to do it...but then if your that dumb, that so how you would have handled the clean up.
I don't think the girl was killed in the trailer, hence no mess. I do believe the older guy did murder that poor young woman. The car and the fire pit business is pretty incriminating IMO.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Being slow-witted dirty white trash isn't a crime. How we treat the lowest of our society is the true measure of our country. Having said that, they are all creepy as fuck.
Yes they are. The "locked up" line was largely tongue in cheek if you get my meaning.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
My biggest problem was how they coerced the nephew into giving a confession, so that they could prosecute the uncle. The scenario the nephew gave of the rape and mureder in the trailer had no physical evidence to support it, so they claimed it happened in the garage instead. Then, the same prosecutor tried the nephew saying that it happened in the trailer to align with his confession.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My biggest problem was how they coerced the nephew into giving a confession, so that they could prosecute the uncle. The scenario the nephew gave of the rape and mureder in the trailer had no physical evidence to support it, so they claimed it happened in the garage instead. Then, the same prosecutor tried the nephew saying that it happened in the trailer to align with his confession.
That was the hardest part to watch. That kids life is ruined.

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk