What's new

Must see Netflix

BigSkySmoke

Lanceros, Cowgirls and Burritos
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Yep...The interrogation of the nephew was shit and no physical evidence on the property until the they randomly find something in the garage. And the sheriffs dept, that was banned from being on the property, was there on camera multiple times.

I always go back to why was the body moved from the quarry to the fire pit on the property?

BigSkySmoke

Lanceros, Cowgirls and Burritos
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
And why in the world would you have a junkyard and not smash the car? The whole sitting on the hill, with plywood against seemed to easy.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Black Mirror is one I don't think has been mentioned yet. Part sci-fi part scarily accurate prediction of where the impact of technology is headed. The first episode is very jacked up, for-real....it goes to a whole new place, but it's a one-off. Still great, but you've been warned. Every episode is a standalone.

Edited to add- if you do watch it, please report back on the first episode, lol!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Black Mirror is one I don't think has been mentioned yet. Part sci-fi part scarily accurate prediction of where the impact of technology is headed. The first episode is very jacked up, for-real....it goes to a whole new place, but it's a one-off. Still great, but you've been warned. Every episode is a standalone.

Edited to add- if you do watch it, please report back on the first episode, lol!
I've watched the first 4 episodes of Black Mirror and really only liked the first one. And you're right, its genuinely bizarre and cringy.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Unique and some episodes are way better than others.....the 2nd episode, if that's the game show one, was really good. I also liked one involving people following the running/escaping woman with their camera phones, and the episode co-starring John Hamm was pretty awesome. Can't really give details other than the general themes due to serious spoiler potential.