What's new

My fingers hurt

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I’d probably venture to guess they are out of my price range at the moment, but I’d be interested in your pricing on the second and last pipes pictured

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
That is a GBD Freestyle from the transition era and for now it is starting off on the bay at $175. I do offer anyone here discounts. I have another one coming up as well just a different color.
Nice. Thanks Good to know. I'm a long way off from becoming an aficionado or collector. Just really like the look and shape of that one. My first few will need to be heavily on the budget side of things.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I’d probably venture to guess they are out of my price range at the moment, but I’d be interested in your pricing on the second and last pipes pictured
2nd pic is a Savinelli Autograph 4 smooth 6m is starting on the bay at $225.
Last pic is a Stanwell Rook starting on the bay at $110.
I offer discounts to you guys. This is kind of a complicated deal with these pipes as it is a client/partnership kind of thing. I have a timeline to follow where she sets the initial price then move to offers then to auction. I have wiggle room to make deals though. For any of you I do nice discounts and we can do partial trades as well if you see something you like. PM me as I don't want to sell a pipe on the bay to get a stranger that might happen along later and get upset if they see the discounted price.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Nice. Thanks Good to know. I'm a long way off from becoming an aficionado or collector. Just really like the look and shape of that one. My first few will need to be heavily on the budget side of things.
I have more coming and many that will be lower priced. If you want to PM me anytime or look at my ebay stuff I can give you the discounted prices on what you are interested in.

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
2nd pic is a Savinelli Autograph 4 smooth 6m is starting on the bay at $225.
Last pic is a Stanwell Rook starting on the bay at $110.
I offer discounts to you guys. This is kind of a complicated deal with these pipes as it is a client/partnership kind of thing. I have a timeline to follow where she sets the initial price then move to offers then to auction. I have wiggle room to make deals though. For any of you I do nice discounts and we can do partial trades as well if you see something you like. PM me as I don't want to sell a pipe on the bay to get a stranger that might happen along later and get upset if they see the discounted price.
They are certainly beautifully restored. I’ll have to hit you up sometime when I have some more dispensable cash.