What's new

My Job: Apparently Jumping on BS Vendors.. Today Meet 4Noggins & Penzance

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Wow ...I just happen to finish reading this thread and I gotta say, this is some of the most unbrotherly stuff I have ever seen on this site.

On consignment doesn't mean anything really. It can be on consignment from the owners personal collection for all anyone knows. When I worked for Verizon, every cell phone purchased by Verizon was technically on consignment from the manufacture. Its still sold for the price Verizon wanted. I can promise you that there are sides to this story you have no clue about. The OP posted this to be helpful to his community. But that seems to be over looked because it's a retailer people like. Same with my post the other day. I was bashed for pointing out something bad about Drew Estate, that actually wasn't even meant to pointing out something bad but simply to satisfy my curiosity and inform a community I love being a part of. This is a forum about the leaf. This is the one place you are supposed to come to discuss thing like this yet a lot you act like someone is protesting outside your local b&m. You have such amazing product loyalty, but none towards a so called brother. The length some of you go to back a company, as opposed to hearing a brother out surprises me, and honestly really disappoints me. Some posts have been edited so I don't know the whole story either but still... We all make our own choices. When someone posts something like this it's because they are trying to help you out. Not bash the retailer. Everyone should try to keep that in mind. I know not one company cares about my, or your, opinion of them for that matter. It's all business to them. It's about making a product that makes them money. Anything they say otherwise is marketing, and if you believe it that's fine, but your being naive. They are big enough that my opinion, or even 200 opinions, one way or another doesn't mean shit. So I'm out to help my brothers in this community first and foremost every time. I don't care what happens to a corporation. I do care what happens to my friends. Which I do consider most of you.

Too fast for me Russ. Why don't you post it on here for sale?
Why? Because I wont get what I want for it here that's why. Just like a lot of people here also have accounts on other boards to sell stuff because they wont get what they want for here. You need some? How much you want? Pound? 2 pounds? Couple of 2oz tins? Id have to check, but I think I have about 20-25 of them. But see, they are all over 5 years old, so yeah, I would want $40-$50 each for them.

As for this post. I wrote a long post about how a true Botl would not think like this or speak to a member of his community like this, and that this place isn't about profit. It's about friendship and brotherhood. Then I deleted it, because at the end I wrote that you shouldn't write something you wouldn't say to the mans face. That is pure golden truth, and if we are being honest, I wouldn't give you a long polite speech if we were face to face right now. I also won't post what I would actually say or do, were you and I face to face. What I will say is this. Learn to show some common courtesy and respect when you speak to someone you don't personally know. Disagree with someone all you want, but learn the difference between disagreement and being disrespectful.

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Too fast for me Russ. Why don't you post it on here for sale?
Why? Because I wont get what I want for it here that's why. Just like a lot of people here also have accounts on other boards to sell stuff because they wont get what they want for here. You need some? How much you want? Pound? 2 pounds? Couple of 2oz tins? Id have to check, but I think I have about 20-25 of them. But see, they are all over 5 years old, so yeah, I would want $40-$50 each for them.

As for this post. I wrote a long post about how a true Botl would not think like this or speak to a member of his community like this, and that this place isn't about profit. It's about friendship and brotherhood. Then I deleted it, because at the end I wrote that you shouldn't write something you wouldn't say to the mans face. That is pure golden truth, and if we are being honest, I wouldn't give you a long polite speech if we were face to face right now. I also won't post what I would actually say or do, were you and I face to face. What I will say is this. Learn to show some common courtesy and respect when you speak to someone you don't personally know. Disagree with someone all you want, but learn the difference between disagreement and being disrespectful.
They both got heated in this thread. they both dropped it. there is a lot of this removed by deadman himself. let's let this post die already.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
...They both got heated in this thread. they both dropped it. there is a lot of this removed by deadman himself. let's let this post die already.
this. no one agrees all the time, but it looks like everyone has made some modicum of peace. at request of deadman's point, i'm going to retire this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.