What's new

my son and the stl blues

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
My better half and my son went to the blues practice today. It was an optional skate so only a few of them were there but porter and allen hung out with my son for a few and he got his picture with em ! Im pretty excited and I wasn't even there. He just turned two but he loves hockey and he really loves his blues! They wanted to get martys autograph but he didn't stay the whole time. This is why I love the blues they always take care of there fans if time allows.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Awesome! I'm a huge Red Wings fan, but I won't hold your love for the Blues against you. Any hockey fan is all right in my book. NHL players are to a man the most down to earth professional athletes in any sport.

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
we got em on the ice about two months ago. he has full gear. he had trouble finding his legs on the ice. He's pretty awesome roller skating and stick handling in my living room though!

Im going to have prints made eventually and try to get em signed and framed. Porter and Allen are both a class act. I them play in Chicago when they were in the minors.

HIM*

Closer To The Sun
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thats awesome!! Its obviously a little early but do they hold training camps? When I was younger I used to go to the Panthers camp and it was a great experience. A full week of getting put through the ringer by the teams staff on and off the ice. If they do something similar I highly recommend it when they get old enough.

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Thats awesome!! Its obviously a little early but do they hold training camps? When I was younger I used to go to the Panthers camp and it was a great experience. A full week of getting put through the ringer by the teams staff on and off the ice. If they do something similar I highly recommend it when they get old enough.
Learn to play starts at 3 but depending on how well "daddys living room camp" goes probally have him doing somewhat well in another 6 months. He wants to do it but had a hard time with his edges last time we went. He can rollerskate in the living room on carpet but has trouble on tile or outside.
when I was younger we had a professional roller hockey team called the Vipers. They had a weekend camp I got to play at and it was really fun. They were extremely family oriented and for a few bucks for charity you could do a 30 min or so skate after the game with most the team members. They played at the same center the blues did.

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
that is awesome! replace that blues logo with the indian head, and you will have something your kid can be proud of when he grows up! =P

lets go Blackhawks!
Im actually trying to get him a shirt made that says mom told me never to speak to strangers or blackhawks fans :) gotta start him out right ya know!

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Too many bad memories from the 90s hahah
I've seen the clip a hundred times, but when I see Yzerman jumping around after putting one over Fuhr's shoulder in double overtime of game 7, I still giggle like a child. I'm sure you have a very different reaction.