What's new

my son and the stl blues

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I ll never forget the blues game I was at where jackman wound up with one sedien brother in each hand and proceeded to win a fight agents both of them! There such pussies! It was truly awesome to watch because I despise them so much!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
During the last NHL lockout, a few NHL players joined minor league teams for a short while. Jackman spent some time with the now-defunct Missouri River Otters of the UHL. I was at the game where some kid thought he'd make a name for himself by fighting Jackman. Jax was just shaking his head, saying "no dude, you really don't want to do this"... And when the poor kid finally got him to drop the gloves, you could see the instant look of terror on his face as he froze up and started to turtle... Jackman proceeded to take him down with one punch, then pick him back up to his feet with one hand, and hold him up with his left as he pounded away with his right. Without a doubt, the most lopsided hockey fight I've ever seen.

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
During the last NHL lockout, a few NHL players joined minor league teams for a short while. Jackman spent some time with the now-defunct Missouri River Otters of the UHL. I was at the game where some kid thought he'd make a name for himself by fighting Jackman. Jax was just shaking his head, saying "no dude, you really don't want to do this"... And when the poor kid finally got him to drop the gloves, you could see the instant look of terror on his face as he froze up and started to turtle... Jackman proceeded to take him down with one punch, then pick him back up to his feet with one hand, and hold him up with his left as he pounded away with his right. Without a doubt, the most lopsided hockey fight I've ever seen.
Jackmans a stud!

My boss just brought me in a blues stick signed by david backes.. sometimes I love my job!

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Blues are playing pens tonight. They are already throwing crosby all over the ice! Should be a fun game to watch. Lets go blues!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude Really? Ovie is a moron. Pens are up 4-0 with 5 minutes left in the 3rd. Ok 4-1 but who cares its almost in the books!