What's new

My UZI Weighs a Ton (MUWT)

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
So here's my plan...gonna buy 2 10ers of Uzi. Then, gonna win the TV in the raffle. Then I will donate the TV to my Dad as a fathers day gift (he will be at the event too) and he can put it in the new smoking room he had built at his house. I think this will all work out gorgeously.

Jadawin

Drew Estate Cigars
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
So here's my plan...gonna buy 2 10ers of Uzi. Then, gonna win the TV in the raffle. Then I will donate the TV to my Dad as a fathers day gift (he will be at the event too) and he can put it in the new smoking room he had built at his house. I think this will all work out gorgeously.
good luck with that

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Blessednsx65.

Brother. These stores wont be a problem: Mission Pipe, West Coast, Cigar Loft, Tower, and Tobacco Road for NorCal shops. It would be our pleasure to supply each of them with MUWAT if they ask for it. They are all awesome shops. All they have to do is let us know between now and the IPCPR, or at the IPCPR of course.

Thank you so much my friend.
JD

Dr. Xikar

The Knife Doctor
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
University of Mount Union, Alliance, Ohio
I think the 5x60 of these sounds fantastic... IMO, 6x60 is too much (and I ain't touching on 7x60), while 4x60 is nice, but too short for comfort (I love NUBs, but I'd rather they were 4.5). 4.5x60, or 5x60 is excellent (at least, if you're going with a 60rg)

And I'm an Oscuro-slut, so you really can't go wrong with this one

Thanks, JD!

itallushrt

hero
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I'm gonna be in FLA on vacation, leaving this afternoon, unable to make the event and was wondering if you can phone order a 10'er of these ??

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Here's a great review of the UZI from CigarCoop:

I would recommend the Uzi to experienced cigar enthusiasts and those cigar enthusiasts who enjoy big ring gauge cigars. For novice smokers or those that tend to gravitate toward thinner ring gauge cigars, I think they will be surprised what this cigar brings to the table and I would encourage them to give this a try. Finally, this is a cigar I would not hesitate in buying again.
http://www.cigar-coop.com/2011/06/cigar-pre-review-my-uzi-weighs-ton-pre.html

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Nice review. Man, depending on when it arrives I Tracy it could be one of our infamous 100 degree days in which it may sit in the metal sweat box which is our community mailbox.

That means a minimum of a 2 week rest! Waaaaaaaa!

I want it now! Right now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Just got off the phone a little bit ago with Tim, got me two bundles ordered!

Wish I could be there tomorrow....Tim, you and the crew have a cigartastic time my friend!!