What's new

My Uzi Weighs a Ton

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish I was cool enough to take credit for this, but JD already had the name before the handing out of said cigars.
Hum, ok. I thought it was you that came up with it, because Jon, I and I think one other person were talking slightly off from the group that was around the bench when Jon asked what was was that cool name someone came up with and I couldn't remember so he went over, conversed, came back with "My uzi weighs a ton, punk" and somehow I tied it to you. (Maybe you were the one who pointed out to me that it was from a rap song - since I certainly didn't recognize it)

Meh. Whatever.

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
Hello Brothers and Sisters,

First of all, I'm smoking a Illusione Epernay that is outright awesome. This is one of my favorite sticks in the world right now. I'm waiting for Thor from Cigar Press to come by and thought that I would take a minute to explain the new, formal Liga Privada releases for the IPCPR show.

* L40 - the first Liga Privada Lancero. Size 7x40. T52 Capa.
* Ratzilla - 6.5x46. T52 Capa.
* Liga Privada "A". T52 Capa.

We have been working on a Liga Privada 6x60 size that some of you have sampled, but will not have them ready for release by July.

Hope this clarifies.
Best,
JD
JD,

Are these going to be boxes of 24 or 12?

Thanks!

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Hello Brothers and Sisters,

First of all, I'm smoking a Illusione Epernay that is outright awesome. This is one of my favorite sticks in the world right now. I'm waiting for Thor from Cigar Press to come by and thought that I would take a minute to explain the new, formal Liga Privada releases for the IPCPR show.

* L40 - the first Liga Privada Lancero. Size 7x40. T52 Capa.
* Ratzilla - 6.5x46. T52 Capa.
* Liga Privada "A". T52 Capa.

We have been working on a Liga Privada 6x60 size that some of you have sampled, but will not have them ready for release by July.

Hope this clarifies.
Best,
JD

These sound terrific, JD! Thanks for the info...

And yes, I agree with Bob... been a few days since you reminded us about the mass of your Uzi...

Flyer75

Flyer Faithful
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm hoping to pick up at least one T52 or #9 tonight at my B&M cigar tasting. They had some of the T52's last week but I'm afraid they will be out tonight.

*Crosses fingers*