What's new

My Uzi Weighs a Ton

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Hello Brothers and Sisters,

First of all, I'm smoking a Illusione Epernay that is outright awesome. This is one of my favorite sticks in the world right now. I'm waiting for Thor from Cigar Press to come by and thought that I would take a minute to explain the new, formal Liga Privada releases for the IPCPR show.

* L40 - the first Liga Privada Lancero. Size 7x40. T52 Capa.
* Ratzilla - 6.5x46. T52 Capa.
* Liga Privada "A". T52 Capa.

We have been working on a Liga Privada 6x60 size that some of you have sampled, but will not have them ready for release by July.

Hope this clarifies.
Best,
JD

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0

First of all, I'm smoking a Illusione Epernay that is outright awesome. This is one of my favorite sticks in the world right now. I'm waiting for Thor from Cigar Press to come by and thought that I would take a minute to explain the new, formal Liga Privada releases for the IPCPR show.

We have been working on a Liga Privada 6x60 size that some of you have sampled, but will not have them ready for release by July.

Hope this clarifies.
Best,
JD
but i still need to know how much your fkin uzi weighs??????????????????????

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
The Ratzilla definitely sounds like a good cigar. I assume it's going to be released under the Unicos series like the Dirty Rat?

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
The milder version of MUWAT (aka fUgaZI) took me by surprise and was pretty good. Sweet and leathery profile with an easy draw but not harsh at all.

keinreis

BoM Oct '11
Rating - 100%
130   0   0
Someone, Scott ("keinreis") possibly, when handed the cigar made the comment "My Uzi weighs a ton." That was the first use of the phrase in reference to the JdN cigars.
I wish I was cool enough to take credit for this, but JD already had the name before the handing out of said cigars.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0

Hope this clarifies.
Best,
JD
Awesome. Cant wait to try all of those. Along with the Uzi whenever it comes out.

I gotta try another Epernay for sure, the one I had was good.