What's new

My very first CC

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Understand not wanting to tell your folks, although the truth might save them some money on their next vacation.

I cut open a barberpole Cohiba that has string, plastic and some unidentifiable stuff in there....not good.

Rating - 100%
156   0   0
Looks a just a tadbeat up but who cares. As others have said the gold is new as of 13' the cap looks right I'd say light it up and enjoy you'll always find another anyway . From the looks of it I'd go real.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I think you got yourself a legit CC. My only concern would've been that gold band. If others say it looked good, then I'd say go for it and smoke. Of course, you can let it rest a little bit too to get some age behind it.
Cap looks better in those shots, foot doesn't look bad, definitely could be legit. The proof is in the smoking.
I've heard a rumor that with smoke from the CC, you can inhale and if it doesn't burn inside your nostrils then you know you have legit CC's? Ever hear that one???

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Well awesome. Since I've never even smelled a real cc before this one, I can't wait to light it. Saving it for Monday night. It's either gonna be a victory cigar after my Clemson Tigers beat Bama...or a depression cigar if we lose. Let's hope it's a victory cigar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
I think you got yourself a legit CC. My only concern would've been that gold band. If others say it looked good, then I'd say go for it and smoke. Of course, you can let it rest a little bit too to get some age behind it.

I've heard a rumor that with smoke from the CC, you can inhale and if it doesn't burn inside your nostrils then you know you have legit CC's? Ever hear that one???
That rumor is fake! Not good practice to inhale any cigar.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Well awesome. Since I've never even smelled a real cc before this one, I can't wait to light it. Saving it for Monday night. It's either gonna be a victory cigar after my Clemson Tigers beat Bama...or a depression cigar if we lose. Let's hope it's a victory cigar.

I really hope Clemson wins but my gut tells me Alabama is going to crush them.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0

If you are waiting for that to happen then you have a lifetime supply of CC's. Just saying.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Oh damn. I forgot about these. Well maybe I HAVE had CC before. Well then this one might not be my first. I don't remember shit about five years ago. Lol.