What's new

name that movie!

Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Sorry, that last line should read as follows: (edit link didn't work for some reason)
"I don't know, were you thinking 'holy shit, holy shit a swordfish almost went through my head!'? Cuz if you were, then yeah"

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Get Smart

"I watch the stock market channel all the time - I just watch because I suspect that anchor man of being an evil leprechaun... he can bullshit everybody else, but he ain't fooling me."

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Get Smart

"I watch the stock market channel all the time - I just watch because I suspect that anchor man of being an evil leprechaun... he can bullshit everybody else, but he ain't fooling me."

Mr. Deeds

“You still look like an ass to me!”

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Wayne's World

--We gotta run. We've got a schedule to keep.
--Yeah. See, we plan ahead, that way we don't do anything right now. Earl explained it to me.

Mia

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Wayne's World

"It's the same old story. Boy finds girl, boy loses girl, girl finds boy, boy forgets girl, boy remembers girl, girls dies in a tragic blimp accident over the Orange Bowl on New Year's Day. "

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
What I am saying to you, is that you are the kind of club-toting, raw-meat-eating, Me-Tarzan-You-Jane-ing, big, bald bubblehead that can only count to ten if he's barefoot or wearing sandals

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
What I am saying to you, is that you are the kind of club-toting, raw-meat-eating, Me-Tarzan-You-Jane-ing, big, bald bubblehead that can only count to ten if he's barefoot or wearing sandals
Cool Runnings

"Holy jumped up bald-headed Jesus palomina. From him I'd expect it. Sometimes I think your common sense got paralysed along with your legs. But from you Jane? You're Miss Polly Practical!"