What's new

name that movie!

TheCigarKid

Cigaraholic
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Scent of a Woman?

"And the first thing that flashed into my gulliver was that I'd like to have her right down there on the floor with the old in-out, real savage."

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Scent of a Woman?

"And the first thing that flashed into my gulliver was that I'd like to have her right down there on the floor with the old in-out, real savage."
A Clockwork Orange

"You got it! So this dog... out of nowhere just lifts his hind-legs up and puts them in the, you know the harness there... and just takes a sh*t, while he's running on his front paws. So he's dumping and running, all at the same time... now that's multi-f**king-tasking if you ask me."

Rating - 100%
99   0   1
We were soldiers.

Stupid Worthless Not Good God Damn Freeloading Son of a Bitch Retarded Big Mouth Know-it-All Asshole Jerk....You forgot Ugly, Lazy and Disrespectfull....Shut up Bitch go fix me a turkey potpie...

Psojka RP,601

This place IS my vacation
Rating - 94.7%
19   1   0
Se7en.

"Tomorrow will be the most beautiful day of Raymond K. Hessel's life. His breakfast will taste better than any meal you and I have ever tasted."

CbusDave

CRA Member #198179
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Forbidden Subjects

"You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig."

TheCigarKid

Cigaraholic
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
The Good The Bad And The Ugly

"My Lord, whatever I done, don't strike me blind for another couple of minutes."

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Cool Hand Luke.

I went to the police, like a good American. These two boys were brought to trial. The judge sentenced them to three years in prison, and suspended the sentence. Suspended sentence! They went free that very day! I stood in the courtroom like a fool, and those two bastards, they smiled at me. Then I said to my wife, "For justice, we must go to Don Corleone."