What's new

"Nebraska, the good life" Herf - GAUGING INTEREST

Would you be able make it out here?

• Total voters

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Todd, I'd be honored to attend. I think if you do it late spring or during the summer, I should be able to make it...I'll just have to work it into my schedule...this is crazy awesome!
Randy,
I would be honored to have you as a guest in my home.

Note to self: Stock up on Makers Mark.

:rofl:

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
it would have to be late may at the earliest, but I'd love to do that
Late May huh...noted.

I am anxious to get things started but also want to make sure the weather will be condusive to outdoor poker and smoking.

June may end up being the best anyway...with Mother's Day and Memorial Day in May I think that month is definitely out of the running.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Omaha in the spring. Hmmmm. I'll try.
I would love to meet and smoke with you Chuck...if you are still alive after my PIF arrives. :rofl:

Sounds like a load of fun--the airfare looks like it'd be under $300 (Southwest "Fun Fare") but I really don't know if I'd be able to schedule it. My weekends are going to be crazy-busy from about March through July.

I'm not voting yet tho...it's just too early to tell.
Duane,
It would be great to have you. Hopefully everything will work out just right.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Southwest for under $200.00 with 21 days advance from most major cities FYI. I'd love to have a chance to meet up with some of the bros - had a great time when Brad came down to San Anton this fall. That place Crgarros (or whatever it was) looks cool. For me it would have to be any time after April - and a couple of months notice for my calendar

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Somebody from the dirty South has to show up... So yea just not the first weekend of June and I am in

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Southwest for under $200.00 with 21 days advance from most major cities FYI.
Checking the Southwest site, I see that RT fares are indeed around $200 or less, but that is only for flights Mon - Thurs. Weekends are approx $100 more. But there will probably be occasional special between now and next June.

Depending on work schedules and budget, I'll try to make this shindig.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Checking the Southwest site, I see that RT fares are indeed around $200 or less, but that is only for flights Mon - Thurs. Weekends are approx $100 more. But there will probably be occasional special between now and next June.

Depending on work schedules and budget, I'll try to make this shindig.
That would be awesome Ted!